Who else here has a young mother

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by barefootconservative, Jan 7, 2018.

?

Who else here has a young mother (teen mom)

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Mom was 18 when I was born

12.5%
  4. Mom was under 18 when I was born

33.3%
  5. Mom was over 18

16.7%
  6. Mom was an old hag

4.2%
  7. Mom was an old hag (40+)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I was just curious how many others here had a teen mom, like me. My mom was a month away from turning 16 when I was born. Currently, I'm 18, and she's 34. Just think, when I'm 40, she'll only be 56. When I'm 70, she'll be 86. I'll be old at the same time she is. Anyone else with this situation?

Irminsul likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, my mum was well over 18 when she had me. Us 4 are spaced put evenly every few years. My dad wanted a son. Kept trying for a son. He got four daughters instead. I guess he gave up lol.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

He can live in the knowledge that he had the dominant sex gene that produced you all. If your mothers gene was dominant you would have had a brother. LOL.

4. wilsjane

I am the complete reverse. My mother was born in 1903 and my father in 1887. I grew up playing with my fathers pension book. Although I was my mothers only child, I has a step sister the same age as my mother.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, I think he got a son

You love Nascar, and shoot guns

Irminsul and GLENGLEN like this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Errr, no thats not true, its still yet to be proven that the SRY gene on the Y chromosome determines sex

Genetically there is no such thing as male, a couple weeks after conception we get a big dose of hormones that determine sex, it is a chemical process, not a genetic one, and dependant on the influence of 100s of genes on a dozen or so chromosomes

Women are not always XX, you can have some cells in the body that have xx on the 46th chromosome pair, other cells in the body that have XY, women that have a majority of cells with XY are still able to give birth.

I know you read it everywhere, including wikipedia, but its another case of everyone thinking they know shit, when they dont, combined with the xx/xy story is the dumbed down, easy to understand version for the masses

The Y chromosome has also been getting smaller over the last couple of tens of millions of years, half the size it used to be, no one has a clue why

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyhoo, back to our illustrious OP

I had a yummy mummy, she was 18, and like top 1% pretty, although she looks like Mr Potatohead now

I dont want to freak you out, but I dont think its a good thing if you want to grow up to be a strapping heterosexual male

Get to 5 years old, start to be aware of the world....your mum and all her friends are 23, college age girls with perky boobs, the type everyone else is fapping over, so you are bored of perky boobs by 6 years old.

Not the only cause of course for the gayness, but yeah, I dont think it helps, youngish mum or skanky / slutty older sister seems to correlate way too high with gay guys

Guys with foot fetishes as well ;)

John_1023 likes this.
  8. wilsjane

Ha ha. You are making me think back more than 50 years to when I gave up medical studies and went into engineering and teaching (not biology LOL)
    The reasoning at the time of my studies was that since XX is female, the fathers X chromosome was looked upon as female and if that was dominant he would produce daughters. Perhaps I need to go back to school again, reasoning seems to change so often these days.
    PS, are you a biology teacher or a doctor.

mommas man likes this.
  9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

No. My mom had just turned 21 when I was born (seriously--poor woman was like 6-7 months pregnant on her 21st birthday) and she dropped out of college to raise me.

And she's never let me forget it...

It was surreal though. My mom went back to finish her degree when I was in high school. Meanwhile, I was one of those obnoxious high school students who took college courses her senior year. My mom and I were classmates more than once. :neutral:

10. wilsjane

Don't apologize, being able to have interesting chats on this site is what makes it such fun. My question about you being a doctor was not intended to be sarcastic, you are the first person who I have spoken to in years who has any idea about genetics.
    Back in the 17th century, being dominant X was considered unmanly and that is why a few of our Kings at the time flew into a rage and beheaded their wives when they produced a daughter. Some people believe that it was the inbreeding of the royals that weakened the Y, but opinions vary wildly on the subject. Anyway, no matter how many wives lost their heads, it was not going to solve the problem. LOL.

11. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

My mom was 20 when she had me. In my opinion, she's still 20 :unamused:

Johnnyboy6931 likes this.
  12. barefootconservative

You know, my mom inherited her mother's youthful appearance. She's 34 now, but she gets carded often, because she looks so young. She doesn't seem to be young at heart (hardly anyone in our family is until after 70, not even me), but she sure looks young.

13. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

My mom is a good looking woman, but I was referring to her maturity level. She never grew out of the party girl phase.

14. barefootconservative

Somehow I gathered it didn't necessarily mean she looked young (even if she does), it meant she was a 20-year-old at heart.

15. barefootconservative

You know, my mom wasn't exactly Mrs skinny. She never really was. Not trying to put her down or anything, I love my mother dearly, but she's not a slim woman. She's still very pretty, though, just like her sisters and her mom (my grandma with Alzheimer's). And my grandpa has some to do with it, even at 64, he's looking pretty good (guess I didn't inherit the beauty gene). But my aunt, who is two years older than my mom, is indeed a slim attractive woman, but even at a young age, well into puberty, not even she got a pep rally going in my pants. Most of the guys are also rather good looking in my family, but they had no effect either, which gave me reassurance that I wasn't gay. So it wasn't my mom's fault I'm asexual.

16. barefootconservative

Aha, there's one more with a young mom. I now know of five. There's me, and my friends Bartolomeo and Giovanni. Bart's mom was 16 when he came into the world (mine was still 15, but almost 16), Gio's mom was 16, about to be 17 (you are sixteen going on seventeen...) and another of my mom's friends was 15 when she gave birth to her first son. My mom was being a rebel at the time, one thing led to another, and whoopsie! She was pregnant with me. Yes, I am a complete accident. Bart's mom thought she loved this dipshit, Maurizio. They were so passionately in love, that they decided to do it. Next thing you know, here he comes. Gio's mom was also a rebellious young woman, who tamed a bit after he came along.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Of course its not as simple as the effect of one parent. Or any one factor alone.

But seems to happen a lot, something that I started to notice in my 20s and would really stick out

The gay guys that were really into their appearance always had young moms and were better at getting on with women

The gay guys that had a skanky older sister never wanted anything to do with women even as friends

The gay guys that had 4 older brothers always wanted to go places where they would be around a lot of guys. But a chicken or the egg kind of problem there, a guy with 4 older brothers that ends up straight is going to be playing footy with them anyway in his teens, more likely to hang out with his and there family at Sunday BBQs in adulthood

As for asexual, if you are, I'd just put that down to body chemistry, hormones, or that link between the visual cortex and your family jewels just isnt there

Although you dont want to hear my theory as to why you are so interested in not wearing shoes ;)

18. barefootconservative

Come now, you certainly don't think I'm that shallow, do you? I have many interests besides being barefoot. For example, I take pride in how I dress, I am a violinist, I like music theory. The only things I can think of off the top of my head I have no interest in are sex, drugs, and math.

Back in topic though, you certainly have a very interesting observation there.

19. Varmint

Varmint Member

Vanilla Gorilla said, in relevant part (post #20):

"Although you dont want to hear my theory as to why you are so interested in not wearing shoes ;) "

My reply:

Dude....It's winter now, and I'm still barefoot or in sandals all the time. This I gotta' hear. C'mon, Ape....spill it!

20. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Be happy you have a young mom. Mine was in her late 30s when she had me. She was gone way too soon.

21. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my mom's not that young, she's only a few years younger than me.

mommas man likes this.