who else does this!?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jan 26, 2005.

1. RainbowGrl4Jesus

RainbowGrl4Jesus Member

I don't usually use nail polish, but I'm kinda inspired to do something for Valentines Day. This is the frist v-day that I have a boyfriend, so I might do something a little special. I'm just going to check and make sure that it doesn't have formaldehyde in it...icky.

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

haha yea well i got an eye for it :) ((actually jaycee -my boyfriend- has just got into wearing eyeliner tehe its odd cos i never imagined him in it and it makes him look wonderfully feminine))
    You look pretty goth to me. I was like a super goth/cyber goth for about 2 years when i was 15/16 but i think i was just finding myself a bit then, i went back to my hippy roots slowly however i do love the ook still and it might just be possible to find a few beautiful velvet dresses and cyber outfits in my wardrobe in my parents house still :p ....you know i might still need them one day hehe.

3. Fangz

Fangz Member

That's the idea, I guess. :) However, I don't dress up like that too often. I am usually wearing Jeans, shorts, or sweats, and barefoot.

You definitely should hang on to your velvet dresses.
    I think it is cool to keep a few different articles of clothing from the different phases in your life. You never know when you will feel the need to momentarily re-live those days.

It's quite fun.

4. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

Visited your site, interesting! Not one barefoot picture, though...

5. ArtLoveMusic

haha i do occasionally, living in brighton its always good to have a variation of looks its quite a varied city, if i dont need to wear them someone will... male or female :S

6. Fangz

Fangz Member

Yeah, not yet. I am working on it though. lol. You just don't see too many barefoot goth's/vampire's.

Thanx for visiting though!:D

Right On. Sounds like Seattle Washington. Much variety! People aren't afraid to look different to be themselves.

7. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

I liked painting my toes...I haven't done it for a while though.

Casper

8. mladen_22

mladen_22 Member

me too :) but they are currently unpainted, I'm waiting for warmer days to come...I hate footwear.

9. ArtLoveMusic

Actually barefoot would look wikkid on a summer goth. Cos those mahussive new rock boots or leather bike boots or DM's are all so sweaty and anything else doesnt quite have that hardcore ness... so barfoot with a bit of black foot jewelry/painted toes if you want would look pretty cool :)

10. Fangz

Fangz Member

Sweet, Thanx for the idea's. I'll have to try something like that!;)

11. ThinkPeace85

ThinkPeace85 Member

I don't like to use nail polish just because I think the chemicals are gross. I know that it probably wouldn't hurt me unless I drank it, but I just don't see the point in using it. Not to mention, it does release junk into the air and although I do drive, I'm still concerned with pollution. It's kinda like eating a piece of cake. One peice, although not healthy isn't going to make you gain weight. Eating a whole cake will. Everything in moderation. Anyway, to get kinda back on topic...I think that all natural looks better on me anyway.

12. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Im sure your nails look a WHOLE lot better just the way they are! :) Natural is best.

13. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

That sounds great! I'm jealous of your husband!

You owe us pictures! :p

-Jeffrey

14. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I'm jealous. Period.

15. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

No no no no no. Do not be jealous. You know how much you mean to me. This is just harmless "barefooter" flirtin', and I didn't mean to ... well, I didn't mean to.

You have the most preciously beautiful feet in all of hippie barefooterdom, Kindwoman. Believe me and trust me. :)

-Jeffrey

16. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Thanks sweetie. *Big hugs & kisses* [​IMG]

17. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i prefer metallic turquoise... my fave shade of all time!

but now i'm sporting a french pedicure...

it just depends on my mood :)

18. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Do you know that the rules of the forum now require that you show us this shade of yours? Preferably with a nice close up picture. :rolleyes:

Well, maybe it's more of an "unwritten rule"...but I think we should make a case of enforcing it in these circumstances. All in favor? :p