Who do you R-E-S-P-E-C-T More? McCain or Aretha?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Aug 31, 2018.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yep, it's a shame he fought for what he believed in with his dying breath. The nerve.

And what about all those others defending his name after he was repeatedly insulted by our good president who himself is such a man of stellar honor and integrity.
    Meanwhile at the same time as the funeral Trump's spokeswomen, Katrina Pierson, tweeted
    ...and the genus played yet another round of golf.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I danced on Jerry Falwell’s grave, Ted Kennedy’s, and now I’m dancing on McCain’s. The world is a slightly better place now. The bad news is he is replaceable.

GuerrillaLorax and storch like this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. storch

storch banned

Everyone in that video looks pretty damned uncomfortable. But no one looks as uncomfortable as the thirteen-year old girl . . . except for maybe her mother, and rightly so. Or maybe I've got Joe all wrong. Maybe if they all could just loosen up some, they could feel the love and warmth.

Joe seems to have a thing for sticking his nose into womens' hair; probably can't resist the smell of shampoo. I'll bet they all use the same scented shampoo, and that explains it.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Is the McCain funeral over yet?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Both were products of their environment and made some good and some bad decisions based on their positions in place and time. I respect them both as much as a dead person deserves respect from another human.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The Vietnam War was like a big 6'5" Russian Wrestler and a big 6'5" US NFL player both slapping some litte 5' asian guy because they were too scared to hit each other

6-eyed shaman and storch like this.