Who do you R-E-S-P-E-C-T More? McCain or Aretha?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Aug 31, 2018.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

lol Transcript says Jill ..
    [​IMG]

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Joe Biden... another truly evil, sadistic piece of shit who fondles young women and gets away with it.

storch likes this.
  4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

He became a sellout only when he asked his race to take responsibility. Sell out to some, hero to others.

Sorry you're on the wrong side of him. Totally understand why.

5. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yep. Many examples of the guys actions. It will be a non issue if he runs for office. Imagine that.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Why would he talk about that at a funeral?

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Give ol' Bill a break. We all know what he has to go home to.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

There's an old squirrilish proverb: You don't your toss acorns at the dead.

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Blaine Cooper? (A.K.A. Stanley Blaine Hicks),the right wing conspiracy nut, felon (criminal assault) and pseudo-marine (he enlisted but never showed up) who was part of the group who occupied a federal wildlife refuge in Utah? Not fit to lick McCain's jock strap. And you admire the guy? Lock him up!
    Blaine Cooper pleads guilty to federal conspiracy charge in Oregon standoff, close to plea deal in NV
    Occupier Blaine Cooper arrested in Utah
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...-national-wildlife-refuge-takeover/695762002/
    https://redoubtnews.com/2017/02/felon-cooper-testifies-government/

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

hicks?
    only hicks i know is, corporal hicks, duane hicks.

[​IMG]

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Bill Hicks was pretty funny. :p

GuerrillaLorax likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

but he aint that good looking.
    you show me bill hicks with a pulse rifle. ;)

McFuddy likes this.
  13. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

I'm with you on this one Vanilla!

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ok just one meme..
    [​IMG]

6-eyed shaman, hotwater and McFuddy like this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

all the distraction from this

16. storch

storch banned

Yeah, there are always people who are willing to use a memorial service as a platform to air their social grievances.

17. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

And he outlived Hudson!

18. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Good thing he wasn't ogling April Ryan there!

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yep

even john mccain managed to use his own service to make social grievance (by making sure everyone knew he didnt want the president to attend)

20. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Oh yes, I can see pure evil in everyone of those pictures. Those women were lucky to survive!
    I wonder when showing affection and hugging someone became a Capitol offense.

Big difference between a hug or even a quick smooch, and grabbing a strange woman's pussy...

I guess ppl don't remember the "hugging" fad a few decades ago, when people realized that hugging wasn't the same as mugging, and in fact, makes for a more healthy, happy life, but I guess ppl aren't into any kind of "touching", probably because they were taught as children that "touching" is bad, sex is bad, beware of strangers, etc. Some ppl never grow out of those fears, or have been traumatized (understandable).

Some people just need to grow up and not be so uptight when others express affection or attraction to another person.
    There is a line of course.

But being too afraid to accept the touch of another person (even a stranger), only alienates us further from our fellow man. This echoes the lack of trust currently in our culture.

I see this as a generational thing as well as a revived puritanical sense of right and wrong.
    Younger generations are used to interacting with ppl via their devices rather than face to face.
    Many therefore are socially less experienced and more hesitant to let their guards down.

Many people who are sexually liberated don't see any harm in someone like Biden, or even Trump.
    The #metoo movement is just an echo of women's liberation of the '60, when women were free to not wear bras, not get married, not have sex with men, etc.
    So they've come a long way, baby!

The problem is women's liberation was never finished. There was a big pushback, esp. on the religious front (remember the Moral Majority?).
    So women never really achieved equality and men continued to dominate the power positions in society.

So the #metoo movement succeeded in raising awareness of the imbalance of power between women and men, in a way Women's Lib didn't (thanks to social media).
    Women still have far to go, esp in the rest of the world!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    MeAgain likes this.