who comes first?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by GeraldMoore, Jan 3, 2013.

1. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Haha.. hey if ya click with someone on all levels, marry them!

FWKbi and heynowwhy like this.
  2. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

yes ma'am :)

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  3. Marko2015

Marko2015 Julia loves being watched!

Her first. Always. :):)

FWKbi likes this.
  4. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

No I didn't, but thanks for the insight!

Claireeclaire likes this.
  5. Tx2022

Tx2022 Members

Her first, at least a couple of times.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My wife loves me going down on her. But, she won't allow herself to orgasm on my mouth. I'll take her to the edge, and she stops me. I'll start again and the same thing. But once she's pulled my inside she's going to have at least two orgasms with no additional manual stimulation. Then she'll ask me to cum in her, and when I do she has orgasm #3. Love that last mutual orgasm. Quickies are fun too. She cums first and I'm right behind her.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I wish I could be like that. I make my wife to first come by vaginal penetration and fingering he clit. She won'tlet me do oral on her. But we have good satisfying sex every week.

8. Triggs

Triggs Members

Her, always her. This is a little selfish on my part, but knowing my partner has reached her orgasm turns me on more.

9. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I never let myself cum first. Fortunately I’ve always had good control of my orgasms, so alway made sure my wife came first.

I try to push it and force as many orgasms on her as possible. I wait until she starts trying to push me off (which tells me she reached her limit) before I finish.

Yeah, yeah, women can fake it, but her muscular contractions and release of warm fluids let’s me know it’s for real.

I bought her a Magic Wand two years ago which she worships. She loses control. She gets at least five or six orgasms from it before she struggles to turn it off. That tells me it’s time for me to finish because she’s done.

emmamichelle and Klimax2gether like this.