who comes first?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by GeraldMoore, Jan 3, 2013.

1. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

The chicken.

2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

i am a sexual athelete i allways come first!

3. jessa99

jessa99 Guest

my clit is very sensitive after orgasm, so i prefer my men to cum first. Most men want me to cum first, but i have to persuade them otherwise.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I do sometimes - depends how aroused I am & how long I spend having foreplay with her. Sometimes I just want her to have an orgasm instead.
    Sometimes we both cum within seconds of each other.
    It differs every time we have sex & how often I ask for it or show her I'm horny when we get into bed.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  5. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Much the same as other guys here - the girl comes (cums) first. Always!

6. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

My boyfriend likes to get me to cum a few times before he does normally. :)

7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I always want the girl to cum first. My last gf preferred oral over intercourse which I thought was great. I could satisfy her first then she'd take care of me anyway I wanted. Worked out perfectly.

8. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Most of the guys ive been with long term generally try to ensure i get off first at least once, but there have been occassions where they would want to use mutual oral for this as not to lose their erection no matter how many times i explain that im never gonna cum that way and end up blowing anyhow. Sometimes theyll finish me off anyway, sometimes not which can get frustrating after so many occurances

9. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I too have always let the girl cum first, as many times as possible.

10. Lady L

Lady L Banned

Me,most of the time. My hubby always likes to make sure I'm well satisfied before he is. It's a rare occurance when I fail to come!

Justinsky likes this.
  11. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

i tend to have several "mini orgasms", so who cums first is rarely a problem, but I usually reach the BIG orgasm before he cums, trouble with that is my clitoris becomes very sensitive after the big one, so he has to make sure that any thrusting he does keeps well away from my clit! As a rule, he usually cums after me unless we are doing something he finds specially exciting, then he will often not be able to contain himself!

joker69 likes this.
  12. OCSurf

OCSurf Members

She always cums first then lets me blow my load anywhere I want, for the most part. I keep hoping if I get her off hard enough, she will beg for me to cum on her face. She let me do it once before and I think it took a week to get out of her hair.

13. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife always does several times before me. I only wish I could cum as many times as her in one fuck session lol. I dont know if all women can cum as much as her, but she cums like a river. I love every drop of it!!

14. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife always does several times before me. I only wish I could cum as many times as her in one fuck session lol. I dont know if all women can cum as much as her, but she cums like a river. I love every drop of it!!

joker69 likes this.
  15. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

she'd better cum first, because when i do, im going to fucking sleep!

16. DD Juggs

DD Juggs Members

A smart man makes the woman cum first and very hard. Repeatedly. Because honestly, that'll make me putty in your hands and I'll do anything and everything you want.

Justinsky likes this.
  17. bigbeautifulme

bigbeautifulme Members

Usually I cum which sets him off. I can usually get off with just penetration alone.

18. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

Generally a guy should make a woman cum first. I've been with jerks who never gave a damn and would literally be done Cumming in me just before I can have an orgasm.

joker69 likes this.
  19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I make sure my wife is having a good orgasm before I cum. She can have two or three before I finally shoot my load.

joker69 and Klimax2gether like this.
  20. JLamore

JLamore Members

Depends on the guy really. if he is doing things right, I cum first at least twice..as it should be!

1 person likes this.