Who changed their name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Sera Michele, May 8, 2004.

1. SunFree

SunFree Member

You wouldn't be KaleidoscopeEyes on AOL instant messenger, would you? Because I recently changed my name there and wanted to use that, but someone else had taken it! I was upset at that, but I'd be happy if it was someone who really deserved it ;)

Anyway, I'm still the same old name. If I had a new one, I'd feel like I was reshaping my whole identity again.

This whole thing really threw me off at first! But it really is still the same ol forums, even though it looks different, because we're all here. (Though I'm a little sad about losing my post count :p )

2. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

i used to be hippietrippiehickie but now i'm ChiefCowpie

3. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

you have to guess who I am.

4. peaceband_chick

peaceband_chick Member

I used to be saveatree1617, now I'm peaceband_chick

5. Manolao

Manolao Member

no.... really... I mean...

there is already a HUGE chaos in this desperate attempt to reconstruct the "old good moments"...
    why the need to change name? where you bored with the old one? :p

anyway... I am still Manolao.. hope to find again all my sisters and brothers!!! :p

6. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

I'm the same. oi.

7. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

I used to be invadernatalie

now I'm different kettle of fish

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

ChiefCowpie? :p

9. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

I was moonlogic

10. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Nope, Peace Phoenix as ever. My name, translated into English literally means Peace Phoenix. Since I was born with that name, I guess I'm stuck with it....

11. BokeDownPalace

BokeDownPalace Member

used to be my old name but I switched it to Brokedown Palace.
    My aim s/n also changed (happybuddha432)

12. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

I am still the same person. I remember some of you from before though there are alot of new faces in here. Then again it has been awhile since I've been in here as a regular. I can still remember when we had the old format without the loggin in. You would just type in your user name. Though back then we had an imposter roming around being other people and being a real ass. Ahhh the memories.

13. rain_in_summer

rain_in_summer Member

When I first registered at the old hipforums I was Fany89, but I changed my name a few months ago - and I still have it.
    Guess if anybody knows me here he'll know me as rain_in_summer, so I didn't change my name when I registered here.

I also think it's quite confusing with all the new names, but I'll get used to it...
    I guess most people who changed their names here did it because they wanted some change and considered it a good opportunity to do it now that they have no posts anyway. When I changed my name to Rain I had to think about it quite a long time, because of the numbeer of posts that would be lost...

14. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I used to known as Skip, but someone snagged my name before I logged in....

Just Kidding, Please dont Ban me.

15. cat

cat Member

I used to be Toostoned but I was really drunk when I discovered the forums had been changed and I didn't think to use my old one.

16. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I use to be MaggieSugar and now I am Maggie Sugar.

17. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I had to change my name a little because I had trouble registering under my old spelling for some reason. It was dolphinrider and now it's Dolphin~Rider.

18. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

PS...AngelGodiva, when will you get your personal forum, the kitchen table back? I've been hiding under the sofa with some nameless others, wondering when the dust would settle! :)[/QUOTE]

Should be soon... Skip has promised to restore the Kitchen Table first when he does the personal forums. I really miss it too!

By the way, Brokedown Palace--you forgot to put the R in your name when you registered and you might want to fix that. It's reading "BOKEDOWN Palace. I do that kind of stuff too, that's why I often have to edit. Being a perfectionist is hard!

19. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Name changes don't seem to be POSSIBLE on here. I wish! I'd add the copyright symbol to mine! LOL! (Like anyone ELSE here is Named Matt, AND lives in Vegas!)
    Hope that forum is back up SOON, Angel. Poor Pierre has no place else to go.

20. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I have a feeling mine will be restored last... a lot of people seem to be so against Christians. *sniff* :( I wish people would judge me for who I am, not just what I believe. I swear I get undue disrespect from some people here just because of my religious beliefs. Some of those people are moderators, who should be the LAST to be judgemental like that. Not very nice, I don't judge others that way. :(