Who carpet bags the climate change or changing?

Discussion in 'Global Warming' started by Anaximenes, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I have two deals to consider here by old standards considered to be of analogous principled representation for the worth of the "nature" of the arrangeable meeting.

(a) selling old carpets for disposal or refurbishing if you could for a reasonable rate. In any case I am not asking to pay anyone to withdraw the property from the apartment.

(b) selling old furniture for refurbishing (dining set which can be mended to be for antique dealing). There is also the dresser in good modern condition but with one or two scratches.

(a) is not like (b) since the new millennium. The climate change which is since then officially recognized must determine the configuration of referring the furniture as a good will to allow people low prices in their poverty situation. The configuration of the carpet is instead better for selling on the worth of artistic representation. If the purpose is to trash the earlier owner, then let it be. That is trashing.

(b) is not like (a). The global warming principle should have long decided that assets like furniture, electronic equipment, and automobiles should be absolutely losing value as time progressed: each individually for the fear nature projects in these things (anti-luxurious) profitable utility. This is upgrading for reliability to find out.

2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Nobody respond? GreatestIam would not for the way he understands the respectable law. But Asmodean, as Monkey Boy, as someone else than who LIKES THE EXCHANGE VALUES OF THE MACINTOSH computer or DELL for that matter.

3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I guess I'll have to do without the picture of when and why,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jl_MXrqw0k"]Pat Benatar Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Digital Remaster) - YouTube

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One person's garbage is another's treasure .I have no idea what you are asking here.

5. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Selfish property ownership; that's all it is. Tough to take.

6. Moonglow181

So what do you own really? I am trying desperately to own myself....nothing more....

7. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I own the people's minds of futurist hope. That won't make sense to you. but thanks.

8. Moonglow181

How do you know what will make sense to me?

9. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

You don't know what is objectively good for the expectation of the religious expending of wealth on the name of any goodness.

I've got to shut-up.

10. Moonglow181

Say in English or simply, please...as I don't understand what you mean, and I am trying to.