Who can you be nude with?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Bog Chopper

Bog Chopper Members

All of above. Although I dont like being naked in front o other men or small children. Im a 50 yr old single man who loves being naked on my own farm. Last summer I spent a full day sunbathing nude in my Garden, my elder sister sometimes pops up to do some house chores, so I pre warned her that I was not too descent, She didnt arrive until later when It was cooler and I was back indoors clothed. To be honest I would love to just lay naked in front of sisters, their freinds, neighbours etc as long as they didnt mind me sprawled out in the garden or walking around naked.

I wonder what my sisters would say or do ??

NudistTed and Joshua Van like this.
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Dead people creep me out, so do angry people, but pretty much anybody else I could be nude around.

3. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

there are only 3 reasons i wear clothes at all for safety ie protect skin from flying scraping objects, the weather, and the law. i don't care who sees me naked if it were legal i would be naked most of the time

4. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Yep, all of the above for me, too. And I have been.

Basically everyone who knows me has seen me nude a few times. Sharing hotel rooms with friends or family...I get dressed in front of anyone, come out of the shower in a towel then get dressed, etc. I have skinny dipped off a boat full of a dozen people or so, etc.

The thing that makes me odd, though, is I prefer to be nude around close family and friends rather than strangers, but I am ultimately fine in any situation (at least so far).

Joshua Van and NudistTed like this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

At the moment we are just home nudist, but that’s about to change. We are planning a trip to a nude resort in n the fall.

Nakednudist and NudistTed like this.
  6. I have a group of friends who I walk, hike, ride bikes, swim, sunbathe with...I've known them for a few years and we are all comfortable being nude together.

Nakednudist and NudistTed like this.
  7. Panama Jack

Ncbumpkin, You are fortunate to have your group of friends. My wife and I are an older couple. We are home nudist. It not easy at our age but, recently we did go to a nudist resort geared towards our age group to met some other couples with a common interest. We are trying to develop new friends.

NudistTed and ncbumpkin like this.
  8. It sounds like you are exploring some good options.

9. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I can go nude with anyone and anywhere..

10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

With siblings or niece.

NudistTed likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Exposing myself nude to anyone willingly is difficult before knowing the person/people. Once comfortable with those around me I'm ok with doing so. I'm by no means a "nudist" but if potential sexual partners are present whether it be male or female I have no problem exposing myself to entice everyone's mood to show my enthusiasm.

NudistTed and ncbumpkin like this.
  12. If that's your ass in your avatar pic, I'm impressed.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
    LowHangers likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Thank You, yes it is my ass. The photo was taken 5 years ago when I was 51, I'm 56 and it's starting to go :frowning:

14. Nice..

15. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

ncbumpkin likes this.
  16. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
  17. NudistAtNight

NudistAtNight Members

I've only revealed my nudism to a few close friends, and only one of them has actually seen me fully nude, but even having just one person to share my nudity with is nice. We've discussed the idea of having naked video chats if and when we can and he seems excited to try it. He's not a nudist, but I did inspire him to start sleeping naked and who knows? Maybe the naked video chats will help warm him up to the idea.

NudistTed likes this.
  18. I hope it all works out for you.. Spending time and being nude with my close friends is an important part of my life..

19. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Those I am in a sauna or spa with, or on a clothes optional/nude beach with.

20. Panama Jack

Over the last year, we have been able to make new friends that have a common interest in nudity. We are now members of a small private campground/resort. Best thing to have happened to my wife and I in years.

21. Kev627

Kev627 Members

The person I think I would find it hard (pun intended) to be nude with is my partner. Obviously it is not everytime we are naked together we have sex but because it is some of the time I know I would get an erection many more times than I should