Who can you be nude with?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I am totally comfortable. Been around a lot of naked women and men. So anybody.

Nakednudist likes this.
  2. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

All my friends on HF.

3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Party at Karen's!

1 person likes this.
  4. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

No one.

5. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I like woman who are confident and happy in their own skin and are happy being seen nude you have my respect .

6. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

If they were okay with me being nude, all of the above. If they didn't know I did that sort of thing, A and B could be awkward. Never had that experience, though.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My miss
    My sisters
    My pets
    And pretty much anyone when there's enough mead in meh guts, belly and veins. :D

pensfan13 likes this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I always thought that circumcision was a Jewish tradition.
    I know that for a few years it became popular as rumors spread about it being more hygienic, but I think that most doctors now consider it more likely to leave you open to external infections.
    We chat about some strange subjects on HF. LOL.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It is a Jewish tradition, but I think it's also done in various parts of Africa as well, which suggests many Muslims also regard it as a regular thing. And of course, it was definitely a popular thing in the North America, especially in USA. Where I come from, it's more of a stigma-driven esthetic "enhancement" procedure that can be done after a man has matured, unless he actually needs to be circumcised for medical reasons(such as phimosis).

HF is good for talking about all kinds of interesting shit, lol.

wilsjane likes this.
  10. wilsjane

I had no idea that is was popular in the USA, or that it was done after maturity. We are in the UK.
    What I particularly like about HF is that we can have discussions without insulting each other. LOL.

11. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Jews and Muslims both circumcise boys. It allegedly goes back to Abraham (Ibrahim) who is regarded as a patriarch by both Jews and Arabs.

Why Americans ever thought it was a good idea, is a good question. It's not as common as it was, but it's still being done a lot.

12. Alternative_Thinker

Well, in the case of USA, it sort of became a "norm" and stayed that way for a really long time until some people finally started to realize it's not a required practice in the recent years. But when it is done after maturity, I would say it's usually out of actual medical necessity. It has been way more common for infants/toddlers to get circumcised. The other instances I was talking about where men would get circumcised after maturity for esthetic reasons happen where I'm from, not in North America.

Sarcasm is a must-have survival tool on HF. Glad to see you fitting right in, lol.

wilsjane likes this.
  13. wilsjane

I have no problem with discussing differences of opinion, but I hate sites that are full of trolls who post "you f****ing idiot" on everything they read and then disappear into the woodwork.
    I think that 'Skip' and the moderators do a great job keeping this site fairly spam, troll and idiot free by taking a sensible overview on what is going on.

14. Alternative_Thinker

That is very true. HF is an "argument-ready environment" in its own way, but the site has always offered an (......or, at least an illusion of an.....) "open window" type attitude about the whole freedom of speech thing.

In keeping with the original topic of this thread, I suppose a lot of us just might be getting, and operating under, the "nude" philosophically when on HF in regards to pretty much any thing.

wilsjane likes this.
  15. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I think if you are a true-nudist and have accepted the nudist lifestyle (to whatever degree you can), then I too would answer "D" all of the above.

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

This is hugely dependent on circumstances, so much that for me it's hard to answer without considering the where and the how. In general though.

A. Close friends, including relatives -
    yes to close friends no to relatives

B. Casual acquaintances -
    probably not

C. Complete strangers.-
    maybe in the right circumstanbces

17. Goander

Goander Members

A. Close friends, including relatives
    Yes.
    B. Casual acquaintances
    Not likely.
    C. Complete strangers.
    Under the right circumstances.

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

After yesterday we are able to be nude with my wifes sister and her husband. We introduced them to the nudist life by taking them to our local nude resort. The experience was a success with them

Nakednudist and NudistTed like this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A. Close friends, including relatives?
    Nope, neither.

B. Casual aquaintances?
    Yes- with women only.

C. Complete strangers?
    Not sure.