Who can you be nude with?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

All of the above and E) Animals.

2. FeralLunar

FeralLunar Member

He was raised to be like sex, nudity, etc is wrong or "not spoken about but people who are outspoken about it are not respected as much" (my husband's brother), so it was more like trying to make me feel shameful.
    my family gives my grief for having bare feet inside a building..much less being naked in my house

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Im most comfortable around others who are comfortable. If people are looking away embarresed then i am uncomfortable. If its someplace where nudity is excepted then i will be very comfortable. That being said, i never talked to friends about their thoughts on the subject. One friend i have i know is very open minded and even though i never talked to him about the naturist lifestyle i know he would be the kind of person to go to a nude beach if everyone else was going. All my other friends dont give off any vibe of being that open and i wouldnt know.

4. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi,
    thank you for the reply.

I think people who try to make others feel shameful as soon as they are living a lifestyle that isn’t their own are a very sad chapter. Instead of showing interest in other’s attitudes and this way take a chance to widen their own horizon they only close the doors and try to make others feel guilty. Actually these people are poor and miss a lot.

True friends try to accept you as you are, or even try to support you in your lifestyle. This doesn’t mean they never give comments or suggestions, but based on a benevolent attitude.

I hope you can stay the person you are and your relatives will learn to accept you!

And, to come back to your original example, of course it’s ok if you like to wear a big tee shirt only in your own flat, and no one has to tell you how you should dress at home.

5. FeralLunar

FeralLunar Member

Thank you and you are welcome.

6. Todd_99

Todd_99 Member

I've often gotten an erection when in the presence of others at a nude beach or nudist colony. It was embarrassing at first, but now if I sense any discomfort of others, I say it is a natural reaction.

Nakednudist likes this.
  7. Todd_99

Todd_99 Member

For me, it would be complete strangers. But I feel that way not due to personal preference, but because of societal rules regarding wearing clothes. I wish I could feel comfortable in front of categories A & B, but because society says social nudity equates to sexually demented, I am most comfortable with people I only know as nudists - or strangers.

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I've been naked with family, friends and strangers so I guess all of the above works for me too.

Nakednudist likes this.
  9. Siknik

Siknik Member

I have to vote all of the above. My brother dislikes my nudity thou.

10. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

My vote is for being nude with complete strangers, under the best circumstances, of course. I have had most of the experiences related above, but will relate one that is very different.

After an injury I was using the whirlpool at the school gym and one of the women teachers came looking for me since the bell had rung. I could not get out of the tub by myself, so she offered to help me, which I accepted. In the process she saw "Everything" and could not keep herself from blurting out "Oh, you're not cut!"

She realized she had embarrassed herself and tried to hastily retract her statement, but I assured her there was no harm done. Then when she asked "so how does it work?" I showed her how to retract my foreskin.

I never knew if she told anyone else of the incident, including her husband, but it seemed to be a "moment" in our relationship which made us closer. I did joke with her a few times, in private, and ask when I was going to get to look at her.

Nakednudist and Marcos603 like this.
  11. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

I'll be honest and say that it would be the easiest for me to immediately go nude in front of acquaintances and strangers.

It would take a little convincing and reassurance for me to go naked with "close" (or long-time friends) as well as relatives. It was not something that I was raised with, so, I can assume that it might leave a little scar in my brain afterward. :p

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I am not naked in front of close friends or indeed relatives. Those I am nude with on beaches or in spas are people I only meet there.

13. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

This may seem like an odd question, but I'll ask it anyway. With whom would you feel the most confortable with, being naked together, for the first time.

A. Close friends, including relatives

B. Casual aquaintances

C. Complete strangers.

A part of your answer will depend on the circumstances, but try to be completely objective and tell who you would be the most relaxed with, if you were both, or all, naked.

all of the above .I am no oil painting but happy with my own nudity .

1 person likes this.
  14. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

Close friends at home by the pool or strangers at the beach are ok. Not casual acquaintances as they don't really know me and may have the wrong idea about why I like to be nude.

15. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

I don't care who seems me naked, I'm completely happy with my body.

16. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

All of the above. I invited a co-worker to a nudist resort and she loved it!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I could probably do without underwear around anyone. It's my chest that gets me all upset. Girls only got that.

18. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

In order of who would be easier to be nude with:
    Strangers
    Acquaintances
    Family & friends

But, I would feel just as much at ease with any people that I knew wouldn't be offended or otherwise uncomfortable with my nudity.

19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

20. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

All of the above but with one reservation, I would not be so relaxed wit some of my relatives, fine with my sister & brother in law (we frequently end up naked together when sailing in hot climates) but not in front of my cousins. As for my children (grown up)....depends on the circumstances.
    As a naturist I am mostly oblivious to the nudity of others when on a beach or in a spa, I hope the others feel the same about me.