Who ARE these people ?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Duncan, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Echtwelniet likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. Etherea

Etherea Members

No fucking idea about the dog but I do like your new avatar. I remember the days of waiting for the reel to be changed:D

bisexualmg, Echtwelniet and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Consider the source, I don't think Bravo TVs Official Site is a known 'news' provider. Simply gossip about celebs and wannabe stars.

Duncan likes this.
  5. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think that Tom Sandoval is a lying whore character on the Bravo semi-reality series Vanderpump Rules. I do not watch it. It's one of my daughter's guilty pleasures, and she has occasionally mentions Sandoval's name in a negative way. George Michael is a very famously deceased singer, a London native of Greek ancestry. James Kennedy I have never heard of, and I also do not know the dog's name prior to its legal name change

6. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

You certainly have me convinced as to the vapidness of that channel and series.

7. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I didn't (and still don't) know any of this. I am, however, pleased to see that men can be lying whore characters. It's important to be gender inclusive.

bisexualmg, ~Zen~ and Etherea like this.
  8. bisexualmg

bisexualmg Members

Yeah I'm not much on the entertainment culture and am blissfully unaware of who many of these people are. I'm glad Taylor Swift gives money to charitable causes, and that John Cena leads the league in wishes granted to the Make-a-Wish foundation. That's about all I got.