Who are the most controversial hipforums members?

Discussion in 'People' started by cynical_otter, May 8, 2004.

1. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

whether they be controversial,trollish,or just plain dicks..or perhaps the ironically popular...

who tops your list??

(note: this is just for fun....unless your whole state of being and self-esteem rests with the opinions of the NAMES on these forums...dont be offended....be flattered that anyone cares about you at all.)

;) :p

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

oooo ooo ooo me me me, pick me pick me ooooooooooooooooooo oooo ooo ooo pick me pick me pick me.

3. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I wanna be one too.

4. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Has anyone seen KimKong/SuperJuice5000.

Blessings

Sebbi

5. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Chief Cowpie. I'm actually gonna miss his sig pic. Very funny.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

SlenderBlondeGirl.....maybe "she" won't come back. I'm so sick of her. Yuck.

Can we still not have sig pics? Do you have to have so many posts or something?

7. Professor Jumbo

Well, Slenderblondgirl is in the members list. He (yes I ment to say "he") has 1 post. Has anybody seen mikuzlqm or however it was spelt. There is a juiceman3000 maybe that is superjuice5000

8. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Chiefcowpie is strangely intriguing and I am always interested in what he posts and with what pics. He always has interesting posts.

Slenderblondgirl is the most irritating and annoying with all those posts about nude this in front of my brothers and dad and nude that with minimal clothing needed. This person knows exactly what he is ...er she is saying wrong and always is trying to act dumb about it.

9. Juiceman3000

Juiceman3000 Banned

Juiceman3000 at your service!

I used to be a fan of Chiefcowpie until he 'jumped the shark' a few weeks ago and basically began 'spamming' the board with cutnpaste anti-Christian webpages he had obviously just googled off the net.

Its like he wasn't even trying anymore.

Once you get bored of your own instigating - its time to take a break.

I left for a month once and when I came back this place just sucked.

There was a good two week stretch where Dizzyman and Misterain were on huge rolls.
    They both kinda petered out after a while but it was glorious while it lasted!

10. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

Christian bashing is KEWL !!!!!11

The_Mad_Buster annoyed a lot of ppl with his "****** jokes" thread.

11. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

i was a fan of Sadeyedlady and Jiimaan myself.they werent trolls or anything but they definety riled up some controversy. threads they contributed to often ran like 15 pages.LOL.

12. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

What the fuck ever happened to Banned_In_the_Free_Republic? Anyone remember that guy? :confused:

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I would say Mad Buster

Sadeyedlady and Pressed Rat do a really good job of stating their opinion and sticking by it, which I respect, but I don't know as that they are all that controversial.

14. Professor Jumbo

Well Spidey was rather controversial. Especially with his obsession with trying to get the women here to post nude photos, yes that was definitly a controversial one. A fun time was had by all it seems.

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Spidey as long as Jennifer19 is around. They're like Yin and Yang

16. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

sadeyedlady or should I say ellieagogo annoyed me... she once tried to defend herself on a stupid thing she said by pretending to be another person. I'm sorry but I can't imagine how she would think more people would agree on thinking that having your own childern is a selfish act...

17. Juiceman3000

Juiceman3000 Banned

I must admit that Sadeyedlady and or Ellieagogo did a terrific job of being a spiteful bitchy poster who's one trick was to spit ascerbic rhetorical questions meant to insult.

A one trick pony .. but a well refined trick it was.

(Which is not to say she was effective or clever.. but the attitude itself was fleshed out well)

18. God

God Member

I vote myself, God.

19. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Out of the ones I've personally dealt with, I vote ChiefCowpie, Skip, and EllisDTripp. In that order. :D

20. Juiceman3000

Juiceman3000 Banned

EllisDtrip for sure,

DarrelKitchen used to be tops of my lists for similar but much more passive-aggresive reasons.

This reminds me to include Maha Bohdi in the mix.
    She used the 'mounting avalanche of rhetorical techniques AND taught Chiefcowpie the 'magic' of pasting 5,000 word essays without any context, comments or point to consider.

Geckopelli was fascinating because he would do things like threaten to stab people or just blatantly scream 'F-you' and then two posts later completely deny ever doing such a thing.
    Even if you quoted him directly ... he just keep acting like nothing had happened and then (bizarrely) claim a victory over you.
    It was amazing in its own twisted way!