Who Are The Most Annoying Fear Mongers In The Truth Movement?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by ThatPrepperGuy, May 15, 2013.

1. ThatPrepperGuy

ThatPrepperGuy Guest

We all know that Alex Jones is a quite annoyance in the Truth Movement with his constant interruption and unstable temper tantrums that a four-year-old should have.

Don't be too harsh on me about this. I was a fan of his before but I realized that it's better to be prepared more than to be scared.

2. ThatPrepperGuy

ThatPrepperGuy Guest

The question remains:

Who do you feel is the most annoying fear monger of all?

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know about the most annoying but I remember my husband watching Dutchsinse (sp) on youtube.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what "truth" movement?

5. Myndeye

Myndeye Member

The most annoying is Dallas Goldbug AKA Ed Chiarini AKA biggest disinfo agent & shill. He literally makes up crap and spreads lies about anyone and everyone, most especially those who don't blindly follow him. Completely and elaborately fabricates information, mainly images to sway people into believing that high profile people are leading double or even multiple lives and "acting" as someone else. I'm sure he's in over his head and drowning in defamation suits by now.