Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Reality Tv Stars

Discussion in 'Reality TV' started by Moonglow181, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and why?

Here is one of mine...Nev...he took a negative experience he had and turned it into a hit show....and I like him. he is very sincere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No0kfFUK7JI

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Reality TV isn't real...

1 person likes this.
  3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

idk, i never really watch reality tv. most of what i watch on TV is either news, or educational things on channels like science channel, history channel, national geographic, discovery channel, etc. i sometimes watch stuff like the big bang theory, or crime shows like CSI, NCIS, Law & Order.

my friend told me that i remind her of Sheldon Cooper from the big bang theory ... lol i see it. out of anyone on the big bang theory, i think i'm most like sheldon personality wise ;)

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I totally agree with you, Nev is amazing..and he is just so friking kind. He melts my heart a bit, to be honest.

I really like Kendra Wilkenson, from Girls Next Door and Kendra On Top...she always makes me laugh out loud..

5. Moonglow181

Terra and Joe and Penelope. I wished they were next door here to me. The trials they have had even changing sheets in the baby's crib when terra broke down crying while she was pregnant....My heart went out to them, and wished i was next door to them to help them......I love these people....they are little people with BIG hearts....and even though things are harder for them than MOST people...they get it all done. They are an inspiration.... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxeIs7FxUDI

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

7. Moonglow181

Yolanda Foster from the Real housewives of beverly Hills. I think she has alot of grace, dignity, common sense, beauty, class.....I like her very much. I went through a terrible bout with Lyme's disease also.....so i can relate to what she speaks about here, also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGUxC5FgIL8