Who and what is the Illuminati?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The End Complete, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

I am one who believes the Kurds were gassed by The Iranians, Not Saddam.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

2. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

No, it was Saddam. Video tape while the attacks were under way exist and has been shown. Too many survivors clearly indicate it was Iraqi soldiers who were conducting the attacks. The Iranians were also subject of Hussein's chemical attacks during the Iran/Iraq war.

3. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

Yeah why don't you just point out the part where I claimed you said that.

More bad news though - if you believe Saddam gassed the Kurds, then you are living in headline fed delusions, and the notion of substantive "proof", let alone the actual agendas behind the rhetoric to which you so willingly subscribe, is clearly beyond both your intellectual and experiential capacities. (Or so I am told)

Lick has already provided conclusive evidence - no wait... he DULY provided conclusive evidence - that this genocide never occured, and that instead it was yet another conspiracy led by the USA! Holy Jumping Chomsky Rat, I thought you weren't one of the sheeple! Are you thinking inside the box on this issue, along with Balbus and Willow? And Ole Goat too?

4. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Senior Member

While I don't subscribe to Rat's theories, I do find his quotes in post #10 disturbing. I'm also troubled by the near invisibility of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bildebergers, etc. I suspect that a lot of people would be scratching their heads if every member of these groups had to wear identification badges. I think they'd be surprised to learn how many of the people who make the news and those who report it are all part of the same good ol' boy club.

5. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

the trilateral comission will email you a list of their members if you ask for it.

very interesting reading! :D

6. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

Just wondering, why do you believe it was the Iranians who gassed the Kurds and not Saddam?

7. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

They also have a website:
    http://www.trilateral.org/

8. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Senior Member

My point is that most people have never even heard of them, yet their members pervade political, media, and business circles. Imagine if the next Bildeberger conference were covered on CNN! I know that's far-fetched, but why should it be?

9. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

haha, i'd love to see that!

i know exactly what you mean though and it's amazing that once you know that this stuff exists how easy it is to see between the lines in the news stories and elections, etc. When you know that supposed rivals are actually in cahoots with each other behind the scenes, it makes everything so much more interesting.

10. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

yup!

(from the website, just in case anyone wants to do some interesting reading memberlist@trilateral.org )

11. Jozak

Jozak Member

Sorry, I should have been more clear. It was not directed towards you.

12. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

http://www.sovereignty.org.uk/siteinfo/newsround/iraq2.html

"immediately after the battle the United States Defense Intelligence Agency investigated and produced a classified report, which it circulated within the intelligence community on a need-to-know basis. That study asserted that it was Iranian gas that killed the Kurds, not Iraqi gas.
    The agency did find that each side used gas against the other in the battle around Halabja. The condition of the dead Kurds' bodies, however, indicated they had been killed with a blood agent - that is, a cyanide-based gas - which Iran was known to use. The Iraqis, who are thought to have used mustard gas in the battle, are not known to have possessed blood agents at the time.

These facts have long been in the public domain but, extraordinarily, as often as the Halabja affair is cited, they are rarely mentioned."

Peace and Love,
    Dan