Who all has nudist neighbors.

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Joe skin, May 17, 2014.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Me to, mine are idiots and Greek, so that makes them Greek idiots.

joker69 likes this.
  2. Steveh

Steveh Members

It was almost to easy. Had them over to the hot tub. It helped a lot that the wife was the first one naked

joker69 likes this.
  3. LexBiGuy

LexBiGuy Members

I’m the guy who likes being naked in my desolate neck of the woods...Show Low, AZ... but I’m also on forty acres.

joker69 likes this.
  4. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

We are the nudist neighbors (minus my wife, but she might be coming around). Lately we have just been keeping the shades open at night, etc, caring less overall. Not outside yet, though. We will be putting in a hot tub soon and that will be the excuse to change everything.

5. The Shark

The Shark Members

I have a feeling that our neighbor behind us may be a nudist. She's in her 50's, no kids, has a boyfriend and a private backyard with pool. I keep hoping we'll be invited over for a swim so we can say something innocent like "if I had a yard like this, I'd swim naked all the time" and see what she says. Little does she know she has nudist neighbors behind her! I keep hoping we'll make some nudist friends that we can go to resorts, beaches, etc. with.