Who all has nudist neighbors.

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Joe skin, May 17, 2014.

1. Missnood

Missnood Guest

I honestly don't know. I don't know my neighbors that well. The closest ones are maybe 1/4 mile away and I live at the very end of the street so no one ever comes this way.

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man ya shoulkd have!!

Dont worry about her conditioned reaction.. (I know its hard)

3. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

The couple next door are always naked in their backyard. From their deck they can see into our yard. After seeing us sunning and swimming naked they confided that they did the same. That was several years ago and since then we have enjoyed both yards and pools naked with them.
    The couple that live on the other side are not nudists but will often come over unannounced and are quite comfortable staying dressed while we are naked either in the yard or the house!

4. Naturist Girl

Naturist Girl Members

I don't have nudist neighbors, but no one has complained about me being naked. Some have even complimented me. I think they like to watch me wash my car naked.

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

At our winter home in florida we live next door to a nude resort. So I guess in that respect our neighbors there are nudists. In our community 60 percent of the residents belong to the nude resort next door so even though we arent a nude resort there is plenty of backyard and indoor nudity with our neighbors.

2 people like this.
  6. DJammies

DJammies Members

No idea if any of them are nudists actually. Be nice if they were though!

7. meeses

meeses Member

My neighbours aren't but I don't care as I am surrounded with trees so we have privacy. The lady next door saw me naked once while walking by and just waved and carried on. She is way nicer to me now then she ever was. :) She must've liked what she saw... don't know :)

8. HocusPocus

HocusPocus Members

I don't know if mine are but im kind of an exhibitionist. I love it and can't get enough.

9. meeses

meeses Member

an adDICKtion :)

10. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I am the nudist neighbour .Up until a week ago we had lovely neighbours who had no problem with us being nude but they sadly moved and I am now dredding who will move in .

11. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

My neighbor on one side likes to sun bathe topless along with her daughter but that's as close to having a nudist neighbor as I have had. The daughter is the same age as my oldest daughter and would occasionally join my daughter in some nude sun tanning in our yard.

12. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I'd wish they were all nude Neighbours, would save me from having to throw shorts on when working in the front yard.... Back yard well they just gotta get used to it... if ya peek you see what ya see.

NaturistJames likes this.
  13. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Would be great having nudist neighbours, just get the garden done in the buff with no fear of offending any one

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We don’t, but we wish we did. It would be nice to just be social and have no fear of condemnation. That’s why we go to nudist campgrounds.

NaturistJames likes this.
  15. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

We have Greek neighbours who hate me for being naked, they complained to the police 6 years down the line as we have been here for eleven, we had the police round all very friendly about it showed me how to cover things up had a good talk about lots of things but in the end my neighbour had his van taken off the road no road tax,and I think a good talking to.
    But this year we had our pool pump room invaded, nearly lost my acid for the pool as it had been moved and it takes a lot and nearly lost the lot, so I thinkl its the police this time but I will be calling them in.
    Before any ask. he's the village twat who thinks he's something and his wife there just trouble makers, the trouble is you move in and only find out afterwards..

16. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Yeah my neighbours kids are when their parents arent home and if they have friends over they are all naked also. When the parents are home they are clothed. But the moment they leave their kids strip off. Im surprised that they still do this even though ive known for years their parents are both nudists and they just havent branched the subject with their kids. But i think soon they will be because ive told the father about what has been happening whilst they are away.

Joshua Van likes this.
  17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Tell tale tit.

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not something I have ever had, though I had a work colleague at one point who was, judging by a couple of conversations I overheard.

Joshua Van likes this.
  19. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I’m the nudist neighbor!

joker69 likes this.
  20. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Aww shucks! *blushes*

21. Steveh

Steveh Members

Converted our neighbors to nudism with us.

joker69 likes this.