Who all has nudist neighbors.

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Joe skin, May 17, 2014.

1. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

I used to have a neighbor who was a part time nudist, but she moved away. She didn't have much privacy at her place, so she would often come over and hang out in my yard where it is more private. I enjoyed having a neighbor friend who I didn't have to worry about covering up for, but I miss that now.

joker69 and Dude111 like this.
  2. Georgia Naked Guy

Georgia Naked Guy Member

I have nudist neighbors, but I think it doesn't really count in the context of this post, as I live in a nudist park. I used to live in a regular neighborhood, where all the neighbors were textiles. I had one nosey neighbor who always found an excuse to come over to our place anytime there was something going on. I always threatened to answer the door nude just to see if I could get her goat. i never did. But I have wished it later.

joker69 and Dude111 like this.
  3. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

My neighbor isn't a nudist...thankfully. He's like...142 years old.

1 person likes this.
  4. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

neat, how did he do that?

and how would I know what my neighbors do in their yard? I don't peep

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  5. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Slight exaggeration on my part but he's probably pushing 90.

6. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

Perhaps I should rephrase the question. I meant a neighbor friend who is a fellow nudist. Not necessarily next door either, but even across the street or a few houses over.
    In my case she was living across the street and I think her nudist lifestyle was mostly only when she was at my place, or a secluded beach. since she moved away, my neighbor friends are all textiles. I guess it doesn't matter two much though, because most of them know that when they look for me in my back yard they will most likely find me naked.

7. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

I know most of my neighbors well enough that I wouldn't have to peek to know.

8. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

LOL, let me guess; it's you right. I guess in that case my neighbors have one too.:D

9. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

where I live people don't get to know neighbors anymore - part of what I hate about living in modern day

and with the rephrased question - only if you consider people I know online as "neighbors" then yes

10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

If any of my neighbours are, I don't know. Perhaps they close curtains or their nude recreation is at other places than home.

11. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

My neighbor saw me naked when she came over. I am always naked at home. I'd told her I would come over to see how she was doing during the week. I walked over naked. Our area is so secluded. I can can walk on the road naked and most likely no one would see me. But I walked through the field to her house. When she opened the door, she was a little surprise to see me completely naked on her porch. I'd walked in and saw an older lady naked on her couch. It was her best friend. She likes to be nude too. I invited them over for lunch. Her friend told her to strip. All three of us was naked going to my house.

12. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I pretty much don't believe that at all.

13. Guest

Guest Visitor

I have a neighbor who I call a "semi-nudist".....she wears things that are so revealing she may as well be nude.....but its only in the privacy of her backyard....often its just an oversize tanktop....sometimes a very sheer short robe. as a nudist myself I find it mildly amusing....but she is friendly...does not mind in the least that I am nude most everytime we see each other in our backyards. we have had neighborly chats at the fence....she has a nice figure....and really does not seem to mind me admiring her.....she does not act any differently with me when I am naked...than when we meet on the front yards dressed.

14. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Not as such. I have a few neighbours (I'm a traveller and live on shared land) who have a relaxed attitude to nudity and will sunbath semi nude and happily accept the casual nudity of others.

Sx

joker69 and Joshua Van like this.
  15. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I'm the neighborhood nudist in my little world. Spent nearly three straight weeks entirely nude but it's been an unusually cold summer (temps in the 50's at night!). Had to take it as a sign from up above: cool it, hot stuff. :gorgeous:

16. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I'm naked most of the time, if the neighbours want to see me naked they can, but they have to want to, so i cant be arrested for indecent exposure. I still fail to understand why nudity is such a taboo subject.

17. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

no.. no naturist nei9bors nearby..

18. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

Our neighbor is a closet nudist. He's only nude in their garden and pool when his wife isn't around. Their son also likes to go nude when both parents aren't at home.

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not me, unfortunately.

joker69 likes this.
  20. maxxtedda

maxxtedda Guest

The naked neighbor is ME. Everyone laughs at my naked frolicks on the deck.