Whitey

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SweeperOfDreams13, Jun 5, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Shit, smoked one bong load too many and spent an hour on my front lawn, pale as a sheet, lost in my own mind and wading in a pool of my own vomit.
    Not fun.
    Oh well, shit happens, eh?

2. BigBong

BigBong Member

Ouch.. I have not had a whitey in about 2 years.. I hate getting them though! They truely suck!

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I got fairly close at my first party; too much alcohol. I was fine till I got up to pass the pipe.

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ive only had a whitey twice, once when I first started hooting, wuz at a buddys house, woke up at 8 am, smoked a few bowls, got so sick I thought I would puke, but didnt. The other time we had just finished hotboxing my dads car with a 2g fatty and a 1g joint. after that I went to meet up with someone, and smoked another 2 joints, got up to walk home and then had such a huge rush I couldnt walk without falling about 5 seconds after getting up. whut a shitty day. meh as sweeper said, shit happens.

5. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Those Were The Good Old Days When Recovery From Was Quick!

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

I had a whitey once. I was leaving my friend's apartment and I suddenly blacked out completely. I was blind for about 2 minutes and I was freaking out. Not fun.

7. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

velouria is that picture in your signature really u?

8. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

no its me baby , that body is all me !

yea that is a nice picture.

ive never had a whitey but i have thrown up before from smoking

9. nesta

nesta Banned

i just about smoked more than i could handle last night...i had my commencement ceremony for class of 2004 last year, so at a particular party, all of us that had gotten our diplomas that day (five of us, it was early) packed into a car and baked it out with a big ole blunt. no breaking, either. i was almost too stoned before i even finished hitting it, but it was still burning for a while...there was probably at least 3.5g in there...

i dont get it. its kind of fun once in a while, but its entirely unnecesary to hotbox a fucking car. its just uncomfortable, and doesnt really get you THAT much more stoned than normal...

although i did smoke a lot, had had a few drinks, and the pot was pretty nice. actually, i think that i probably hadn't been that stoned in ages, possibly since the first time i smoked, but i dunno....

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

Yea, the big pic is mine. The smaller one next to it is Gideon Yago from MTV News.