White Rabbit

Discussion in 'Music' started by Peace, May 23, 2004.

1. DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman Member

Try listening to "White Light/White Heat" even just once. You'll wonder how long you've been hearing the closing instrumental of the song. (Don't forget to flip it over and listen to "Sister Ray." Oh, that's right, you don't flip CD's over!)

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

White Rabbit is beyond a classic, you don't need to be high for that song to bring you places.

3. callmesisi

callmesisi Member

Word! White Rabbit is awesome.

4. phoenix cycle

phoenix cycle Member

my guitar teachers in a band and his drummer is the son of steve kimock(guy who replaced jerry garcia when he died and the greatfull dead formed the band called ''the other ones'') but anyway he knows of course the crew of greatfull dead but also jefferson airplane and some other rad bands. pretty kool, even if they are old now...

5. Veritas

Veritas Member

I love the end of White Rabbit.

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Check out the date of when this thread was started. It was the first day of the new hip forums I believe.

7. WildChild67

WildChild67 Member

one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small and the ones that mother gives you dont do anything at all... her voice sounds so cool. this song is so hypnotizing