white powdered mildew on batch of weed.HELP

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dubsteph, May 23, 2013.

1. dubsteph

dubsteph Guest

Ok besides an unpleasent smell and taste ,I just really wanna know what's the worst possible thing that could happen to me for smoking this?? When it comes to getting a becterial sickness or infection I must say I have a strong immune system ,I hardly ever depend on pharms to help me pass through a flu or cold (which usually lasts 2 -3days) ..also my stomach is really strong I rarely puke when intoxicated and I'm not sensitive to any foods ..and from my research I found that those are the 2 main problems caused by smoking moldy weed ,which shouldn't be a problem for me coz of obvious reasons..I just hope a fungus doesn't grow inside of my lungs ..eeek

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It easily could, a warm moist place is perfect for that.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We can't exactly tell what will happen and although I think you will not die it certainly can make you ill.
    It's also pretty certain that if it was on the weed long enough the weed is affected by it as well so you can scrape of all the mold but still get some of it's negative traits when you smoke it or consume it otherwise.

4. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Except we have in our lungs what are known as cilia, tiny hair-like structures that are constantly carrying the mucous (secreted by the lungs) that contains trapped airborne spores and all the other incidental shit you breath in from the environment everyday up from your lungs where most of it is swallowed into your stomach and destroyed by digestive acids and enzymes.

5. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

test it on mice or some homeless person first lol.

knock it out again and buy better not worth the risk