White People In Hawaii.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Aug 29, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Story: Maggie and I decide to go to the movie theater in Captain Cook. ( big island.) We lived on the road below captain cook that led to the city of refuge. We dosed up with 1 full hit of windowpane apiece and off we went. It was her first time and what better movie to see than Song of the South? We enjoyed the movie and the windowpane and as we stepped out of the movie onto the sidewalk, there was a line of ferocious looking mokes on either side of us. If looks could kill--we were dead!! A couple of extremely stoned haoles knew that trouble was coming. Our acid grins faded into heavy portent. We got to our Jeep and headed down hill to our place and they were right behind us. I had to stop at the bottom of the hill and change over to 4 wheel drive and I figured this would be the point at which I was going to learn if I could hold my own with 6 mokes while flying high on acid. I rather doubted that I could.I stopped, got out and thank the Gourd--THEY DROVE ON BY! Why they drove on has remained a mystery to me, for I knew how some young Hawaiians felt about white hippies. We were shaken, but managed to enjoy the rest of the night.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

soooo, for there to be 'white' people in hawaii is a conspiracy? this is what the title of this thread would seem to imply.

3. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

My question is why does it matter??,

etherea likes this.
  4. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

The same can be said for for Alaska and the rest of the USA for that matter.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Because there shouldn’t be any whites in Hawaii. It goes against the natural order of things.

Hawaii for Polynesians, Alaska for Eskimo-Aleuts, The United States for the Indigenous people, and finally the Caucus Mountains for Whites