White People In Hawaii.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Seems like a conspiracy to me.

Did you ever see news clips from Hawaii? Usually they show native Hawaiians. But once in a while, they interview Caucasian people. And they clearly seem to be full-blooded Caucasians. No native ancestry seems apparent.

Let me explain to you why this seems weird to me. The overall majority of the Hawaiian population is not white. I don't have a cite just yet, and I don't need one. It is common knowledge.

So how does someone stay totally white in Hawaii? Wouldn't you at some time be tempted to marry a native? You see my confusion. I also wonder if racism somehow plays a role, directly, or even indirectly.

And I might as well add, the same holds true for African Americans in Hawaii. Former NBA player Cedric Ceballos was from Hawaii. And he is clearly a full-blooded African American, at least from his pictures.

Am I wrong to be suspicious?

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The ones that stand out as Caucasians are tourists.

And, yes there are pure blood Caucasians in Hawaii but you can’t tell because they’re tanned, heavily tanned.

They’re trying to pass as native polynesians out of guilt because their european ancestors committed wholesale mass genocide in the 1800s through the spread of smallpox, typhoid fever, typhus, venereal disease, and leprosy (which still exists today) and serves as a reminder of the multiple biological attacks launched by the Haoles in 1800s

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

First time I went to Oahu, as soon as i set foot out of the tourist area, waikiki

....it was more than obvious the hold the Mormons had on the native population

That native culture centre is all Mormon controlled. As is most of the housing in the north east/ east

Aside from that, parts of Honolulu looked downright third world, and there were too many homeless.

The islands are paradise, infected by Mormon bullshit

Irminsul likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think it's true that most hawaiians aren't white. obviously the natives aren't, but hawaii is full of white people who moved there recently. and most of the natives are also not fully native; i don't remember the exact stat but one guy i met when i was there told me that something like 90% of "native" hawaiians are actually mixed race at this point.

but yeah, people move to hawaii all the time. i'm sure most people that live there have not been there for generations like you're implying.

there are a ton of homeless, but is there a better place to be homeless? the weather conditions are perfect for someone who has to spend most of their time outside, and there's basically no dangerous wildlife to worry about. and the tourist areas are full of people with disposable income, who might be more willing to toss a few bucks at the beggar on the corner.

i didn't really notice the mormon thing, but i did notice that waikiki is overflowing with hot asian women.

5. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Yeah but there was also glorious resistance to the colonizers, as Hawiian warriors beheaded james cook[​IMG]

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you are born in a Country, that's your native land that's what I was taught in school. Probably a right wing doctrine but on almost every official documentation, country of origin is of the utmost importance. So if I white person is born in Hawaii then he's a native of Hawaii. :p

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sweet revenge.

"Looks like meat is back on the menu boys" - LOTR ..lol...

McFuddy likes this.
  8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Wait a minute,
    wait just a fucking minute here!
    I think he's on to something.
    The overall majority of Canadians are white, right?
    OK, yeah, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen a BLACK Canadian!?
    WT FUCK is going on man!?

scratcho and McFuddy like this.
  9. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think maybe Captain Cook got cooked.

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Most Hawaiians are Japanese, just ask them. The Japanese live on Islands, think Hawaii is great, and the joke is they could not conquer Hawaii, so they bought it. Locals often don't like mainlanders who they find irritating, because they have no clue about tribal cultures.

scratcho likes this.
  11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Unless Moniz is a traditional and native Hawaiian name--and it doesn't sound like it is--the whole Moniz family are a mixture of caucasian and Hawaiian.

12. wooleeheron

There are almost no full blooded Hawaiians left. They have one reservation they can live on if they want, where they insist the kids get vaccinated but, otherwise, leave them alone. The overwhelming majority of Hawaiians live on Oahu, there are almost no jobs to found anywhere, everything is imported at outrageous expense, and the military and tourist traps are the only jobs around. Hence, these days you can find many Hawaiians on the mainland.

A good friend of mine is a native who left to become a fisherman in Alaska. Most people have no idea what it is like to grow up on a volcanic rock 2,000 miles in the middle of nowhere, but Alaskan's can relate. Currently they are having a bit of difficulty in Hawaii with too many people living on the beaches, because rent is outrageous. Elvis' house is there, and wealthy people buy property there, while the natives serve them fruit and flowers, inspiring the occasional race riot. A woman I know grew up in Waikiki and a more bizarre childhood I cannot imagine, its like a surreal sitcom or something.

McFuddy likes this.
  13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Niihau is privately owned (forget the familys name) but is set aside for Hawaiians only. You can visit there, but are kept away from where the native Hawaiians are.
    Japanese pilot crashed on Niihau during the second world war, lived and shot a Hawaiian when he approached. Pissed the Hawaiian off and I think he killed the Pilot. This is a story I heard when I lived there and I'll check the veracity.

14. scratcho

One can get along fine in Hawaii. Just DO NOT disrespect the Hawaiians , Samoans or any other polynesians. They have not forgotten Captain Cook, the overthrow of Queen Lilioukalani, and the theft of their islands by religious figures and others. For example, the whole island of Lanai was "claimed "by Father somebody. (?)

GuerrillaLorax likes this.
  15. scratcho

Checked it out--interesting story. The Hawaiian was shot 3 times, which managed to piss him off and he and his wife killed the pilot. Bashed his head in and slit his throat. Thus the story I heard when I lived there--"never shoot a Hawaiian--it'll piss him off". The thrice shot Hawaiian lived.

GuerrillaLorax and wooleeheron like this.
  16. scratcho

I don't know what's down there now where Captain Cook landed, but when I lived a few miles from there, I drove my Jeep down with 2 friends --a really steep hill--there was just a little shack with old newspapers on the walls. Nobody around at all. We stripped off and soaked in a little inlet there. It's a couple of miles from The City of Refuge, which is something I had never heard of before and was/is pretty interesting. No matter what crime one committed, if he could get to and jump over the low rock walls of the refuge---he would be absolved of the crime. Maybe a little more complicated--maybe there was a certain amount of time involved being there----I'm trying to remember back to '72.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

was that in hilo? there was something similar there, if it's not the same place.

18. wooleeheron

A lot of them weigh about 350lbs, and the bullets probably couldn't penetrate far enough to kill him. You need at least a 38 magnum to bring down a bull elephant seal. His wife could have weighed more than he did. They are slow to anger normally, but never piss them off. Cook mistook their innocence for them being subservient.

19. scratcho

!st time Cook landed, the Hawaiians were in the feast time. So, they fed and welcomed them. When they came back, it was a time of war. O0ps-----not welcome the second time.

20. scratcho

Underwear: no it's on the Kona side a few miles south of the city of Kona. The little town is ------can't remember, dammit.