Which star sign has the best personality?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Natz, Jun 7, 2004.

1. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

does this have anything to do with these ppl being female? I've noticed large differences between female and male aquarians. Don't mean to categorize, but thats what this thread is doing. Aquarius is a "male" sign. don't quite know what that means but I think the more notorious aquarian attributes are more easily found in men.

Aquarians don't know everything, but we tend to know what we're talking about if we are willing enough to be vocal about it. I bite my tongue way more often than I speak my mind.

2. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

heh I commented without listing my favorite signs. I guess I figured I already did.

Naturally I gravitate to other aquarians. there's just a source of understanding in them that I don't find in others, and yes I know this stems from my own characteristics. It's like finding buried treasure when I find that someone else is aquarian. The most notable drawbacks are social isolation. It can be hard for us to make and keep friends, but once the friendship is made we're golden. I've only made friends when they came to me and I met other people through them. But that very isolation helps nurture our observatory bent.

I've enjoyed sag's and libra's mostly. many arians are cool, too but I find arians are pretty hard to categorize. Geminis are great for intellectualizing but are prone to flakiness, a trait I have no patience for. I also like Scorpios and their intensity and ability to debate, but I find they often debate just for it's own sake, not to increase mutual understanding.

I'd say that the sign that I find most similar to me other than my own is Pisces. The only big difference is Pisces can be much more humble, but that can often become blind obedience to a code or ideology, as in a fish in a school of fish. Neither better nor worse, just different.

3. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I'm okay with everyone, really... but I suppose I've always really liked Virgos, even though in many ways they drive me mental as well. But that's okay, because I like being mental-- it beats being bored. I tend to fall into painful painful unrequited love with Virgos... but it beats not loving anyone. Also, they're a bit of a challenge and I like that.

I sometimes get along well with Capricorns because they're spiritual and I respect that a lot, but sometimes they make me bored or frustrated. To tell the absolute truth, I think I like Leos the best... they're not perfect, but we always seem to see eye to eye. As long as they're not superficial... though a sense of style and good taste is always important.

I can't stand people who aren't forthcoming or clueless about style, or who only care about sex or something like that, so I guess that lets some of you people know who I wouldn't get along with.

I'm a Leo with a Capricorn rising... so sometimes I come off all quiet, thoughtful and caring, and sometimes I can be a tremendous prick. But I like to think I have a pretty well-developed sense of morality.

4. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

i recently found out that my old best frined is a leo crazy! leos are a bit annoying to me but he wasnt!...... feel upset now...had a bit of negative feel towards them but their s still not the best

5. Kather1ne

Kather1ne Member

You have to define "best," and I'm sure everyone has a different idea of what the "best" personality is. I am a scorpio, and I fall easily for Tauruses and Leos, even though I'm not supposed to. I like being around geminis, as FRIENDS only. I also have a lot of capricorn friends.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I thought weight problems were caused by bad eating habits and lack of exercise?

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

my ex boyfriend is an aquarian, and he's one of the meanest people i've ever met. Thats not to say he doesnt have a good heart because he really does have a heart of gold, but he doesn't have a lot of patience for people. He flies off at the mouth if someone annoys him and if he hurts their feelings in the process, he doesnt care, its their fault for being annoying in the first place.

8. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

^ epic douche! :D

9. CrazyDreamer

CrazyDreamer Member

I always get along great with Taurus

10. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

I am an aquarius, which shouldn't come as much of a surprise :rolleyes:

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am a Leo. And we are clearly greater than any other starsign.

12. The Imaginary Being

Yup, you sound like a Leo

most bigheaded star sign in the zodiac, is it not? :rolleyes:

13. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Ophiuchus, the snake holder, helps to have mojo rising.

14. The Imaginary Being

Haha, that made me laugh. Brilliant :D

15. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Astrology freaks me out It is so accurate when you get into it. Kids mom is a Aries, dominating, head strong, dishonest with the truth, manipulative but has a great heart and kindness at times toward others but not as much with immediate family, is somewhat dependable.
    As an Aquarius, pretty laid back, easy going, goal oriented, studious, forgiving, rebellious. I'm rather diverse go from negotiating million dollar Italian machinery to shroomin in a sweat lodge in the woods. Somewhat an opportunist. Calculating. I like Libras and Virgos. Astrology's fun, haven't thought about for ages.

16. Learyiszeman

Learyiszeman Member

I have had good luck with Tauruses and Virgos (since I am a virgo). My last girlfriend was a Taurus and she drove me crazy because she was romantically stubborn and not very organized, but that must have something to do with her ascending sign. The virgos I get along with are the ones who are ever-curious because then I get to learn new things and concepts. Capricorns I am not familiar, but I will say (no offense, seriously) that I can't stand Cancers, it's sometimes impossible to have a conversation with them. Geminis are extremely social. I love the independence of Aquarius and also their not giving a fuck attitude and their humanitarian outlook because I am very liberal. I go for the people who like to be their own person and don't care what people think :)

17. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I don't get all this astrology stuff, but to join in, I will say Libra.

18. The Imaginary Being

Pleh, I wholeheartedly disagree in an agreeing sort of way.

All my girlfriends have been Libra more or less, but quite obviously i'm single now so that tells you a lot about them :mad:

19. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Or perhaps it tells us a lot about you...:leaving:

20. The Imaginary Being

Sort of walked into that one, didn't I? :p

I'm ''emotionally detached'', allegedly. Either that or they were all dumb :rolleyes: