Which star sign has the best personality?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Natz, Jun 7, 2004.

1. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

leos are narrow minded

2. LorettaYoungSilks

LorettaYoungSilks Member

AQUARIANS RULES ABOVE ALL ELSE, obviously.

Bow down at our feet.

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i don't get along with aquarians.

4. jmt

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k. whats your sign? but the only thing i have notice about them at least one of my close AQuarian friend is that his a bit mean sometimes just bcuz of ppl shortcomings. :( his still a best friend though!

5. KatieMarrie

KatieMarrie Member

I really dig Sagittarius.

6. jmt

isnt it oppisite to your geminis?

7. KatieMarrie

KatieMarrie Member

I didn't know that. . . Maybe that's why I dig them, lol.

8. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I actually don't care for Aquiarians either.
    Interesting that so many people chose them as their favorite.

9. Zenn60

Zenn60 Member

Aquarians are okay, but they're kinda random in when they choose to actually speak up or be quiet. Also, a lot of them are kinda bitchy when I get them alone, going off about how everyone makes them so upset. I also get this vibe that they are antisocial, like how a couple of my Aquarian friends always insist i go with them off to someplace secluded at parties, where there isn't a crowd. They don't seem comfortable around lots of people, which kinda annoys me, because I'm much happier being around more people and where the party is at its liveliest.

10. jmt

these "aquariuses" sound like me................a virgo

11. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Exactly. It's like they love people collectively, but they don't know how to respond and be around people individually.

12. Sweetart_Katie

Sweetart_Katie Member

Well I am a Libra and my husband is Virgo. Most of our friends are one or the other. We all tend to be laid back but I do notice that we're all perfectionists. But most libras and Virgo tend to be emotional and extremely loyal.
    Now Leos as a rule I can't stand. I love my mom but she is such a stereotypical leo! We seem to clash at every turn. lol But now she's lived the last 5 years in florida with me in Michigan we get along just dandy!;)

13. Zenn60

Zenn60 Member

I think in general there is a wide number of Virgos who are exceptionally similar to Aquarians. There are a lot of similarities in the foundation of these two signs' personalities.

[e.g. they are both logical/scientific/detached in nature, both have a humanitarian approach to society, both are very smart and friendly but may think they are always right]

They just approach the different aspects slightly differently. An Aquarius is less afraid to be uninhibited and "eccentric", as well as flaky (an air sign trait), while Virgos are extremely inhibited and putting on airs.

14. jmt

am always right!

15. Waking Rain

Waking Rain Member

I don't know which is best but I know I don't particularily like cancers. I dated a cancer for a while and the clingyness is way to there. I am a Leo and I do think leo's are among the best. Tho cancer is my mercury and venus signs. I wish it wasn't though.

16. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I'm a Leo and I also think Leo's are among the best. I like Gemini's as well (my husband is one). Some signs I don't get along with too well are; Scorpios and Virgos.

17. mcnugget

mcnugget Member

let me say this one leos suck dick face it

18. scarikari

scarikari Member

I totally agree, my aquarius friend and sister in law are BIG control freaks. It bothers me when they both just can't be flexible and more easygoing when they are not at their house, their party, the one driving the car, the one that calls you on the phone. I am a gemini and we are supposed to get along well, but I don't like being secluded by them either.

19. ProfessorG

ProfessorG Guest

20. jmt

obama is fing YAHYEH! dnt you know that???

he is "I AM THAT I AM"