Which star sign has the best personality?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Natz, Jun 7, 2004.

1. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

Awww.. no one picked Capricorn :(

I tend to have the best luck with people who are Taurus... very reliable friends.

My best friend and I are Capricorns so we're very focused on our schoolwork, but we keep our entire gang motivated, as well as each other, so I naturally favor Cappys as well.

My boyfriend is an Aries and they definatly make the best relationship partners (out of any sign I've dated, Aries is definatly the best for me).

The only signs I really can't stand are Gemini and Scorpios.. I've never met someone out of the two who I could get along with. =P

2. kidswillbeskeletons

kidswillbeskeletons Member

i dont know a lot about astrology, but i do know i'm a capricorn. everything i have ever read has described me to a T. as the above poster mentioned, we are very focused on schoolwork and self-motivated. we can be self-centered though. also, my boyfriend, a taurus, has a VERY strong Will, but can be extremely stubborn. a characteristic of a Taurus. the best friend i have come across has been a cancer.

3. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

I love Capricorns, but it's funny that you say Taurus are reliable friends. Someone else said that they were down-to-earth, but all the Taurus I have known have been the exact opposite. :confused:

Anyway, my vote goes for Aries and Sagitarians. I don't know why, but I've had nice experiences with those type. :)

4. scarikari

scarikari Member

The best partying signs: Gemini and Scorpio, best people to party with in general. They are dynamic and sociable at parties

Good to walk in the party with: Aquarius, Leo, or Saggitarius, some Virgos and usually a Libras too

Not usually in a party-mood: Pisces and Cancer and Taurus, they like small get-togethers

Wants to party and be seen around town: Aries and Leo, Capricorns too

5. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

My best friends all through life have always been Capricorns & Virgos. For some reason I'm always attracted to Gemini men, why I don't know. I don't get along very well with Aries or Scorpio. Aquarians have always been intriguing, but a little odd.

6. gladna pluca

gladna pluca Member

i m capricorn, and go with c s, and torros, saggitarius, others don t like

7. lildeadheadash

lildeadheadash Member

My best friends are a Scorpio and Capricorn. They are awesome friends and know how to have a good time. My capricorn friend is very reliable, and a go getter.

I'm a Sagittarius and I think we are fun people. We do like to go on adventures and will... Well I know I do.

8. longhaircountryboy

longhaircountryboy Banned

I'm a cancer,as are most of the guys I work with.we get along great.the only problems is when we are drinking.we're really good with each other,but pity the man that fucks with any one of us.The girl I'm hopin to get with is a cancer as well,& we hit it off from the start.my best & absolute most loyal friend is an aqarius.in my experiences leos & geminis are bitchy & self centered.I agree leos like to be the center of attention also..the other thing I've noticed with july babies & alcohol,is were most of the time,were happy drunks.but when we snap,look out..it doesnt take much either.I dont know much about astrology,just speaking from experience

9. blaah

blaah Member

I'm a scorp, but I tend to think Libras are good people...for the most part...they are fun at least. And I've had a lot of cancer friends...I have had too many bad experiences with sags...they get on my nerves

10. puffpuffpass

puffpuffpass Member

Aquarius is the best sign to me , they are so easy to get along with. It dosent take much to keep them happy.They RARELY get angry but when they do it is nothing pretty.

As for other signs Capricorn., Gemini, Aries, Libra, Some Tauruses(sp) are cool

The signs that I dont really care for are Cancer, Saggis, Leos (too sensitive), Scorpios, and Pisces. I like to avoid these signs like the plague. lol Everytime someone snakes me or dogs me out 9 out of 10 the person is one of these signs. If you are an Aquarius you know what I mean. ;)

11. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Nope, puffy, sorry..^^;

I like segs and leos! But taurus isn't really my best friend! ^^;

And pisces guys are awsome!

12. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

well i am a leo my sister is a leo and many of my great friends are leos...so i would say LEO...but then again my number one besties are both Libra...so can i have two votes?? one for LEO and one for LIBRA...hey both start with L, does that count for ne simularities?

13. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

I love pisces the Best. They may not be the most bold or anything considered 'cool', but they reach a part of me that cannot be put in words. They are sweet beyond compare,and personally I have a lot to be grateful about to a few pisces, and things that I cannot even explain, not even to myself.
    Some of the best heroes in the world go unrecognised. They might all be Pisces.

14. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Pisces are the type of people who I feel like I always want to hug. They're very passionate... but I have a friend who is a pisces and he can be on the edge sometimes... but I like their "dreamer" sense and the whole artisticness of them. I'm a capricorn but I don't like being self-centered. I usually try to do things for people and they end up being frustrated at that, quite often.

15. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

first, what star sign you consider to have the best personality would be based on your personality (and if you believe it, your star sign).

second, Leos all the way! ... i luv bein a leo!

16. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

I'm in a way proud to be a capricorn. It's very important to be proud or glad of your sign.
    I find that scorpios andAries try to hide it, due to people giving them a bad reptutation;
    but we are all like the numbers on a clock. We need all twelve and they all have to be different.

17. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

no way -im an aries...absolutely! actually im on the cusp of being a taurus but am def aries....i like taureans, cancerians, leos (even thou they are attention whores), sagitarians, some scorpios....virgo guys seem to always come into my life and for some reason i find this star sign destestable and prickish...hehehe....and i agree with the comments about pisces...they are sweet, but sometimes too clingy
    oh and the scorpians i know are way egotistical about being scorpians!!! i think aries and scorpios are both tragically proud of their star signness!

18. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

The ones I have met either have denied saying it (scorpios) or said (my sign people dont' usually like) I am going out with an aries for a year now,,and have had many friends scorpios and liked them very much.

19. SweetLorraine

SweetLorraine Member

Hi everyone,thought i'd join in!!

I'm an Aries and proud to be one too,woohooooooooo,but i think every sign is unique,just like every person..........what a boring world it would be if we were all the same star sign!!! lol So i dont really think there is one particular "best" star sign~~

I am married to an Aries as well...(oh no!!) and he is veryyyyyyy moody and bad tempered,i always seem to be the one making peace all the while after he shouts at me,(silly I know)i just think well,anything for peace,and the best way to calm him down........... a nice cup of tea and a kiss and hug (I think Aries men can be very insecure.but arn't we all!)!!!! lol

20. DizzyDew

DizzyDew Member

I'd have to go with Aquarius. I just got out of a 3 year relationship with one. She and most female aquarious' I know are the best friends Ive known but most find me a little too "out there". As far as my relationships with males its too hard to pick. I like certain charactoristics of all the signs. I like your attitude about diversity SweetLorraine.