Which star sign has the best personality?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Natz, Jun 7, 2004.

1. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

My closest friends are either Pisces or Libras. So I'm gonna vote for them! :)

(I'm a virgo myself. I'm much more like a leo though. Maybe it's because I was born a week late... If I had been born the day I was meant to, I would have been a leo. :))

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

No love for us Libras *sniff sniff, tear* :D hehe atleast we got one mention..

I would have to say Gemini, and Leo

3. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

hmmmmm...everybody tends to vote for aquarius(^__^)... but I'll vote for gemini and hmmm...Aries? Aries are interesting....

4. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

There is no "best" unless you mention specifics, like: Scorpios have more charm than Leos,
    Geminis are more relaxed to be around, Capricorns will do more for you, Virgos can make very loyal friends, and so will cancers. libras will do an errand
    for you. That is some acording to personal experience plus reading that it's so.

5. ryupower

most Virgos I knew turned their back on me......

6. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

Wow, that is true, I guess it was loyal for a time, if that's possible. With me it's like no one EVER stays.
    so I didn't see as that.

I have been terribly nomadic, and so I have not been faithful in that way with anyone.

7. Down_In_It

Down_In_It Member

Virgos are the best! My soul mate is Virgo and I love him to bits! I find Leo too conroling, what does everyone see in them, tell a lie I get along with one Leo and that's my adopted mom :)

8. Ares

Ares Member

For my the best ones are aquarius and cancers, Geminis is great friends.
    I'm Aries.

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Gemini/Scorpio combinations...ehh thats what i am anyway.

I like Libras a lot it seems.....Sagitarius are alright, but they need some prodding to do anything fun.....I can't really say, I'm not a signist ;)

10. Zanman

Zanman Member

Generally the most popular signs at the party are Leo and Sagittarius and Libra. Aquarius does well in large groups. Venus, Jupiter or Sun rising is welcome everywhere, even if afflicted, and any of these planets Angular always gives popularity.

Strong planets in 11th and 7th show help from friends and easy alliances.

Gemini is clever and witty. Sun in Virgo women often have beautiful bodies and so are physically attractive, as are Sun in Taurus and Aquarius women. Probably the most attractive men are Sun Aries followed by Sun Libra. The Air signs produce the most refined good looks.

In our present culture being overweight is tantamount to being a Nazi! Obesity is caused by Jupiter afflictions, especially to Sun or Saturn. Pisces seems to have a problem with weight generally, especially Sun in Pisces square Jupiter. Also Jupiter unfavorable to Saturn can cause serious problems.

Women are mixed up about that they like about men though and at the moment Libra will prevail probably. Women mostly can't make their mind up whether they want boring protection or exciting adventure ... and men don't know how to react ... These days no one knows what "cool" is ... So its all open ...

11. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Libra, naturaly, is the the best! :D

12. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

*sigh*Im guna have to be the one to vote for cancer. I have a lovely personality.
    but if i was guna vote for other people, then i'd vote for Taurus. I love down to earth people.

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

heh.... libras..... scorpios rock and roll.... all night long.... sweet suzy :p

14. Zanman

Zanman Member

Obviously you can be in your twenties and dumb ... Sun signs are superficial crap chillen!

If you want to know about yourself you must understand astrology on a deeper level than the sign your Sun was in when you were born. For females you MUST know your Moon sign, and all should know their rising sign.

By the way women and girls, note the menstrual period occurs at 28 days, coinciding with your Moon at Birth ... interesting that don't you think ....

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't think partying has much to do with best personality.
    gemini is the only sighn that lists other members of its
    own sign among those we best get along with.

not because we're any better then anyone else but because
    were more diverse, even WITHIN our own individual selves,
    as well as among each other.

=^^=
    .../\...

16. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Me and a friend were talking about that the other day, it's very true too, except my friend said most women prefer exciting adventure to boring protection, but not all guys can provide exciting adventure so people like him can't find a partner. It's sad. T_T i feel so bad for him.

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Im a Scorpio II and sagitarius rising, my astrological signs fit me to a t. I never really paid too much attention to astrology until i got bored one day and realized how accurate the description for myself was, from that day i've always heavily believed in astrology

18. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Same here, I'm a Libra sun/moon with Scorpio ascendant... It seems the more in depth I look, the more accurate it becomes... So as far as I can tell it's real enough... :D

19. Zanman

Zanman Member

Sun in the 12th House is ideal to study astrology ... go for it ... you will NOT be disappointed if you study it in depth as you will know what people are really thinking as opposed to what they are saying. You will know who your real friends are and why. You will understand people to a point that you can make any relationship work if you wish to invest the energy.

20. ryupower

cancer. They're nice and affectionate! As are pisces!

but the one who makes the best friends are deffinatly aquarius. They're nice too.

Virgos....uh-uh!!! They're to narrow minded and nit-picky! Then again...that's just me...(please don't hurt me!! :& )

It all depends on what quality you're looking for