Which star sign has the best personality?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Natz, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Natz

Natz Member

Now, don't just vote for your own! I'm gonna generate the most voted for star signs and i'll put it in an actual poll (coz u can't fit em all in normally). So jst post ur vote with any comments etc........

2. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Aquarius of which I am hands down make friends and retain them better than most in my experiences! Relationships are another story tho!

3. Erin

Erin Member

i'v always had heaps of fun with geminis.

4. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i'm an Aquarius and nobody stays friends with me for very long o_o i'd vote for Aries tho. i have a good friend who's an Aries [she has Aries in Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Ascendent, it's wild xD] and she's practically the only person i look forward to talking to at the end of the day [i only talk to her after school cause she lives else where. *pout*]

5. spinelli

spinelli Member

Leos for sure
    is there anything not to like about their personality? No, I think not

6. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Personaly i don't like leo they have to much ego and pride,

My vote goes to Aquarious, they are friendly, they rarly show any aggresion towards any one, they smile they say hello, they cheer people up they make freinds easily, they are observent and they are orginal

7. Natz

Natz Member

I notice that the most talked about Star Signs anyway are:
    Gemini
    Aquarius
    Aries
    Leo
    Saggitarius (Sp!)
    Libra

Hmmm... should I put these up for the vote?

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i find virgos to be the most fascinating and compelling.

9. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

Leos are the best...duuuuh

10. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

thats exactly why i didn't vote for leo, thinking your better then everyone
    isn't always the way to go.

my vote is still for aquarious, aquarians whould never ever try to brag like leo whould, and instead of fueling pride they fuel friendship.

11. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

I meet 2 types of Leos, arrogant ones and really bubbly cheerful ones, no offence meant but both types lack any real depth to their personality (sometimes intelligence). I get on with Leos though, because I'm bubbly myslef and I even get on with the arrogant ones because I can be just as arrogant if I want :D

as for the starsign with best personalty, most probably Aquarius!

12. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

My mother, 12 yr old son and I are Pisces. I have a 15 yr old daughter and a good friend who are aquarius (I think). Is that the sign for end of Jan. and begining of Feb?--so maybe I'll vote for their sign.

My ex was a gemini and another friend is Leo and they are wishy-washy, and selfish, they both need to be center of attention.

13. Spinner

Spinner Member

SCORPIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're so magnetic and mysterious!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :sunglasse

14. Erin

Erin Member

i have a good friend who is aquarious and as a cancer, sometimes she is just way to hyper for me. spend more then a few days together and im going crazy.

15. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I mean most aquarians anyway,normaly the late january- early febuary aquarians

there was this one at work she's great, i came in all grumpy and quiet, that is to say i come in always like that.

She started saying whats wrong your no fun, your normaly talking, so what does she do she goes up to me and says i bet i can make you smile,

so she goes to me and says give me five, me being grumpy and moody i said no, i then picked up something on the floor and said there my hand are dirty i can't give you a high five.

After about a couple minutes i finaly gave in and she said there i made you happy.

she's not the first aquarian to do this, there was another one at school that smiled and made everyone feel welcome.

Its because of these incidents i vote for aquarious, i mean its just that i've been finding most aquarians to be nice people.

I don't know it could be because i'm a fellow air sign.

oh and Erin,

Its funny that i should say but i find cancers, that is to say most cancers to sentimental for me, my mon and dad are both cancers and its hard when i get into arguments not to hurt there feelings.

but i know another cancer, and i learned alot from him and he learned alot from me.

16. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

yer.. i think aquarians aswel.. u either love us or h8 us

17. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

once you get past the mysterious bit then you find intense jealousy and secretiveness! weeee!

lol, only messing, just having dated a couple I'd have to dissagree.

18. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I vote for Virgo!! They make the best significant others 'cause they're loyal, smart, social, have a pretty good sense of humor and have a strong sense of fairness. (And no, I'm not a Virgo-I just love them!)

19. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Cause my best friend and my husband are both Aquarians, I vote for Aquarious, with MY sign (HaHa), Scorpio, the next, though I know that's not true.

20. Spelunker

Spelunker Member

I'm goin with Aquarius as well (I'm a virgo)