which places did you go barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by lovebarefoot, May 25, 2014.

1. Pengu

Pengu Members

My shower and my bed :)
    I never really had an interest in barefooting it like a lot of people do on here but, I do find it interesting that there are a few people that do do it :)

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Try it you might like it. Kick off your shoes in the park. Run around on the grass. Set your soles free!

1 person likes this.
  3. Ash032

Ash032 Members

I went to Fort Clinch State Park over the weekend and didn't even remember to bring shoes along. We walked out on the fishing pier, walked on the beach, and then did the self-guided historic fort tour. A few of the volunteers in period costume gave me odd looks but no one fussed and it was a great experience. There were a lot of really awesome textures to walk on, like old concrete and brick work. The floors were worn in places and some of the stairs were uneven.

My boyfriend, wearing flip flops the whole time, somehow managed to stub his toe enough to bleed AND picked up a splinter in one of his feet. Those things are dangerous!

4. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Hmm..just got in from a night out with mates. Had a great evening...drink...karaoke... all going great until some b*stard bouncer in the bar we were in told us we must wear shoes. Thought perhaps it was an anti-male barefoot thing, but my female friend got a bollocking too. Why can't these self-appointed guardians of our morals stick to keeping undesirables out and making sure all is ok, instead of picking on the likes of us?? Really pissed us off and ruined our evening....ok it may be a minor thing to some people but they decided we cannot be ourselves and enjoy ourselves without harming anyone as we had been doing up to that point....hate bouncers, not the first time they've decided I'm not behaving properly when no one else has complained. C u next Tuesdays the lot of 'em. :-(

5. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

So I've just got home from Birmingham Pride I stayed at the Premier Inn from Friday night to this morning and have spent most of the weekend barefoot except for some of when I was at Pride when I had to wear my heels because the security wouldn't let me be barefoot.

I walked to and from the Gay Village Friday night and had a wander around the city centre. Saturday morning I went to the Pride parade barefoot and it was fun. I also went for a wander round Saturday night a little bit.

[​IMG]

Although Sunday was definitely the best for being barefoot. I left my hotel around 11:30 and spent about 3 hours, shopping I went through the Bullring, into Primark and New Look. My soles were so dirty when I got to Pride. I stayed for a bit but the music this year sucked and I wasn't in a great mood.

[​IMG]

I crushed some big pieces of glass, I love the sound it makes when you crunch it. I also found a patch of wet tar that was really squishy and fun. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went out again for Pride last night and spent ages walking through the city barefoot. After I went to McDonalds barefoot to grab food and then back to my hotel.

This morning I went for a long 2 and a half walk round the city and had so much fun the tar had mostly dried although it still felt a little squishy. I walked through a big a big pile of tiny shards of glass and then walked down the canal until I got near Snow Hill Station and then walked through the Subway it was so dirty that I just had to rub my feet across the ground I got my feet so dirty. Picture below. I also spend most of the morning crushing cigarettes that were on the floor sadly only a few of them were still warm.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Hey BG, I love your style, those anklets and tats, and those wonderful soles! I'm a bit surprised that they wouldn't let you in to some of Pride. You'd imagine that that of all things would be a bit more liberal. Wish these security people would just butt out. Have to say I've never tried crushing glass. I shall give it a go, sounds fun! :) Wet tar sounds good too, you were lucky to find it so well done for making the most of it lol ;)

As for me I've been to two car shows this weekend (cos that's my thing!). Both were mostly on grass though so my feet stayed clean. Always amazes me that I never see anyone else bf at these things, ideal conditions for some first-time barefooting, but no, none to be seen.

7. charlie35

charlie35 Member

PS Just seen the close-ups. Your soles look wrecked! Great stuff...keep 'em bare :) ;)

2 people like this.
  8. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Out and about all over the place today. Only been out a couple of hours and my soles are filthy already.

I'm trying to post pictures ( on a mobile) and I can't. I keep getting file too big. Any suggestions!

9. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Fraid not as I've never tried uploading any. Will have a go soon once my soles are filthy/wrecked enough to be worth postin! Am now goin bf full time at work and getting away with it. Go me lol :)

2 people like this.
  10. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Great. I've been barefoot all day and have got pictures of my dirty street feet - but I Can't share them.

11. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

You can go to www.faststone.org and download the freeware Image Viewer for Windows. There is an option CTRL+R which allows you to resize images.

12. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

To add photos to a forum you have to go to postimage.org and upload your photos to there and it will give you a link to put on the forum that will show them on here

1 person likes this.
  13. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

14. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

The bank and then lunch with my girlfreind at this lcoal italian buffet resturant where i had pizza, alfredo and cake....IM A BIG BOY !!!

15. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Im back..yep still barefooting in new zealand. Had a horrid experience went to nail spa n had pedicure. Yuk never again. Now im hard out trying to get my rought permanently dirty soles back. Everyone in my very large office knows me well as barefoot girl now. And know well if i have to wear shoes for work im simply a sassy moody bitch. cant wait for my weekend playtime and having my feet rubbeď, licked and kissed.

16. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Welcome back, TG :). Love it that you feel that way about a pedicure...yep get the rough tough look back!

It's the weekend.....yay! ;)

17. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

Not been on here for a while, but I'm still going barefoot most of the time.

Last summer I was barefoot probably 70/80 % of the time and this year, hopefully, it will be even more.

Just returned from my usual Sunday morning walk to the nearest shop, it's nice to feel the pavements getting warmer - even at 7am.

1 person likes this.
  18. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Been out since 7am.Gone for a walk had breakfast now off to do some shopping. Only been out 2 hours and my feet are filthy already.

19. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Been out since 7am.Gone for a walk had breakfast now off to do some shopping. Only been out 2 hours and my feet are filthy already.

20. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I went on a lovely barefoot walk today through some grass, then I went stand-up paddle boarding barefoot and walked over a bunch of sharp stones by the lakes edge after. Some of them were slimy with algae, which felt really cool. I am pretty new to barefooting so it was a lovely day.

The people I was with were mortified that I wanted to carry my paddle board over the stony beach without shoes on though. Suddenly everyone was running back to their cars to see if they had any extra water shoes for me. They were all pretty confused when I said I didn't want any, but eventually let it be. Water shoes have always seemed like the craziest invention to me, I never saw the point.