which places did you go barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by lovebarefoot, May 25, 2014.

1. j17435

j17435 Member

In the Reply window, hit the "More Reply Options" button in the lower right to go to the advanced editor.
    Down below the text edit box, there should be an "Attach Files" option.

Another way is using the Image/Pic icon in the second row at the top of the edit window.
    But to use that, you need to have the photo hosted somewhere and supply the URL.
    The Attach Files option is the quick and dirty way to do it.

1 person likes this.
  2. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Oh you have a more reply opton? I do not ?

3. j17435

j17435 Member

Maybe you need a certain number of posts before you can attach files?
    Dunno. I didn't see anything about that on the Help page, but some sites have rules like that.

4. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

The last few days apart from sometimes at work I have been barefoot. So say80% hmmmm yes wish it was 100% but hey a girl gotta gain some bucks and work on career. So in brief absolutely everything non work I do barefoot. Yesterday I walked the dog around the block and found the park with tidal waterway. Both me and dog sloshed in the fresh mud... then sent pics to my man...as I do. So much simple pleasures to look forward to sharing in life. This weekend I plan on playing in the mud then shopping and much much play with my best friend.

5. j17435

j17435 Member

Mud is the best!
    Especially if it's just the right consistency, depth and temperature.

6. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Well tidal waterway so guarantee good mud and includes black silt too. Yeah very enjoyable as is most things barefoot.

1 person likes this.
  7. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

West auckland a place called kumeu. Hotrod show. Fairgrounds covered in everything hotrod old and new. Feet are filthy and yep trod on every surface with no injury no worry.

8. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Barefoot round a hotrod show, presumably in the sunshine? Sounds like a perfect day to me!

1 person likes this.
  9. In a word...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

10. In a word...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 person likes this.
  11. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

well we began in sunshine thinking I was going to hotfoot it over the road base but then what do you know it quickly turned to grey and heavy drops of rain..WHich in the end wasn't bad, as it stopped for a bit and I left with feet covered in dirt.
    Today was music in the Domain Jazz and brass which was kinda cool, sitting on the blanket watching the conformists walk barefoot over the grass, and I had a laugh at the PA notice that for those walking barefoot there are bees on the grass one should be careful as we don't want casualties. Lol never fear tattgirl prob wouldn't feel a bee. Got some lovely glimpses of sun today a beaut blue sky

. phone pics July 14 258.jpg

2 people like this.
  12. solitarywalker87

solitarywalker87 Members

I've spent great weekends in the Rocky Mountains and adjacent foot hills barefoot. If you want to learn just how to tread carefully and with precision, thats a good way fo sho!

1 person likes this.
  13. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Adjacent "foot" hills!? Lol :)

3 people like this.
  14. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

at the weekend, went to a 2cellos concert at the Aotea Centre in Auckland with my family. ; I saw one other person barefoot there, but noticed she was carrying her shoes.
    everyone else tidily dressed for the concert - me barefoot of course

1 person likes this.
  15. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Today I did the boring home shit cleaning barefoot. Then took stuff to the salvation army. And dog to park. No mud to play in today as the tide was in. So swished through the long grass and evaded prickles. Walked around the park following the pathway. My heels are black n cracked and for all those who doubt I will remain barefoot and all those who may have doubt in me. I am me. Barefoot tatt girl forever with only one she wants to be adored by. One she wants to walk barefoot with.

1 person likes this.
  16. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Well this forum has gone real quiet. Did everyone get scared away by those negative plods? ? Today I went to a meeting in East Auckland and ended the day with a walk along Howick beach. Tide was out so walking along sand, shells and rock shelf. Sent a pic to S just to say he was in my thoughts and these bare tatt feet still very much his.

1 person likes this.
  17. charlie35

charlie35 Member

No, we're still here, TG. Said it before and I'll say it again...S is one hell of a lucky man! I loved the pic earlier.

I've been going bf at work and getting away with it. I started back in the autumn going in in flip-flops, but now abandon them most of the time. I've reverted to shoes over the last couple of days only cos it's been so cold. I've been asked if I'm feeling ok and been told it looks weird to see me in shoes cos bare feet are my "trademark"! I think a barefoot day is on the cards tomorrow and sod the cold!

18. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

I am now free and barefoot at the beach. for all those who doubt I will remain barefoot and all those who may have doubt in me. I am me. Barefoot tatt girl forever with only one she wants to be adored by. One she wants to walk barefoot with.

19. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

out car door feet.jpg

Tattgirl out and about relaxing in the car and never clean feet.

Very much Missing the hands on attention they used to receive,

20. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

I have no doubt Tattgirl that you will always be barefoot; love your style - your friend is a lucky guy