which places did you go barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by lovebarefoot, May 25, 2014.

1. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Well a bit boring today the feet got a bit of air but such carpet cleaning surface. As always I drive barefoot to and from work. On way home I stopped at a park to squish Some dirt through my toes. Then went to supermarket to get some supplies. Hey first time ever I saw another female barefooter.

1 person likes this.
  2. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Oh yes well my mind is open wide to the many pleasures of barefootING. I almost blow when he kisses and sick my toes

1 person likes this.
  3. j17435

j17435 Member

In hindsight, this was not a good idea...

Out on a road bike ride, I stopped for a rest at my usual location - a closed-to-traffic, dead end road in a commercial/industrial area.
    I usually take off my cycling sandals, gloves and helmet, eat a snack and stretch for about 5 minutes.

Well, some idiots (most likely kids) had dumped gallons of latex paint in the road.
    Unusual colors like pink, purple and bright green.
    Some grafitti, but nothing artistic - mainly just a big sloppy mess, including empty paint cans left there.

Not thinking (as usual!) I got the bright idea it would be fun to walk barefoot in the paint and leave footprints.
    We had rain here recently and I've been doing some impromtu "mudfooting", so why not "paintfooting"?

Anyway, I got paint between my toes, left green and pink footprints on the road, then cleaned up as best I could and continued the ride.

Later, I realized I had left my footprints at a crime (vandalism) scene...d'oh.

Next post may be from a prison....

4. phill32

phill32 Members

Two months on, was interested to see how much I've managed to keep to what I promised myself. Answer was not great!

I planned to be barefoot outside as much as I could but I haven't got near to spending the time barefoot I wanted to. A job in a warehouse came along and in this environment a glimpse of my toes and I'd have been fired on the spot! The best I managed was two walks home barefoot which were actually really nice. Both in late evening, one night was mild and wet which felt lovely and refreshing after spending the week in a job where I was on my feet in big heavy shoes the whole time. The other night was cold and I found it trickier but was able to make half the three mile walk before I felt that putting the shoes on would be best as I couldn't feel much on my soles due to the frosty ground. Pleasingly (and though it being dark helped) though I found I didn't mind so much being seen and did happily walk past a few people without crossing the road.

Now my bare feet definitely need some tlc and some time out of shoes and socks after weeks not doing them any favours so looking forward to more barefooting from now on :)

5. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

Where did I go barefoot? Today it was to the tennis in Auckland - qualifying day meant cheaper ticket prices.
    Didn't seen anyone else walking barefoot into the tennis arena, but a number of people kicked off their footwear while they were there.
    I did wear shoes a couple of months ago, went to movies with my wife; not sure why I didn't go barefoot, because I normally do, including at work. Going back to work on Monday - sorry for those people who lose their barefoot holiday ways when they go back to work - I don't - barefoot on the train, to the office, in the office. shoes stay at home.

6. charlie35

charlie35 Member

That's really cool. What job do you do, NA?

7. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

I went to the cricket last week, barefoot and shirtless.

8. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

work in an office, multinational corporate. about 50+ other people in office.
    Have been going barefoot there for about last 10 years

9. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Lucky you. Yes it is sad to be governed by the social Norms of waring shoes for many work events. I see many barefoot men in Auckland but very few women. We did see one wonderfully dressed hippy mum and child but yes us true barefoot women are few and far between. I wonder if we could gather a few true barefooter in Auckland at manurewa botanical gardens.

1 person likes this.
  10. j17435

j17435 Member

Went back to the "scene of the crime" and the dumped paint and paint cans are still there unfortunately.
    I guess with the road closed and blocked off, there is no way for a city cleaning crew to get there, assuming they even know about the mess.

There is a thread in the Love & Sex Forum regarding "Am I gay if I do <this>?"
    Probably should ask there "Am I gay if I <walk barefoot in pink paint>?"

Attached Files:

11. Hell, no! It felt good so u did it. Good for you!!!

1 person likes this.
  12. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Hey dam fine idea. I am painting my walls perhaps I will do some creative foot painting as well.

2 people like this.
  13. Barefoot in paint....mmmmmmm
    Jello aint bad neither!

14. Barefoot in paint....mmmmmmm
    Jello aint bad neither!

2 people like this.
  15. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

I'm barefoot at work as I do sometimes. But some bigwig pulled me up for it quoting health and safety. Yes omg I may tred on a staple...well beaut day outside so will go and soak up the sun and have a walk on nice hot roak surfaces.

1 person likes this.
  16. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

17. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

How did you add the pic ???

18. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

Tattgirl, yes, would be up for that meeting at manurewa botanical gardens.

19. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

The joys of working from home. barefoot 24/7 and no worries.

20. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Ohh lucky you.