which places did you go barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by lovebarefoot, May 25, 2014.

1. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Part of me feels kind of bad now after reading about the bufferd flloors...I never realized i was ruining there floors...To be fair though It can be kind of a hazard walking..Ive walked in malls where i felt like i would feel like my feet were sliding out from under me..

2. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

I haven't really posted on here recently but I've been barefoot a lot more recently. I was barefoot fora whole day around Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago, I walked through the city centre and then to Waverley Station which made my soles filthy, then got the train to Newcraighall and then walked to the retail park and went into some of the shops before walking to the beach in the Portobello area of Edinburgh which took about 30 minutes, on the way to the beach they had been resurfacing the pavement on one of the roads I was walking down so the ground was nice and flat and warm although I got a little bit of fresh tar stuck to my soles it came off easy enough. Then I spent about half hour on Portobello Beach, despite being pretty cold it was still nice and relaxing to dip my feet in the sea and walk along the nice sandy beach barefoot, then I went to the Sainsbury's express store and brought some chocolate before walking towards Brunstane station to get the train back to Waverley. On the way to the station I walked through some nice sticky mud and then jumped in a puddle which helped get most of the mud off before I got on the train and then I walked back through Waverley station and back through the city before heading to where I was staying.

I also walked barefoot to and from a concert in Birmingham on the February 19th at the O2 Academy, I had been wearing ballet flats but they were new pair that were starting to rub my toes and plus I frequently walk barefoot around Birmingham, I had been doing some shopping and took my shoes off on New Street and then walked through the Bull Ring and through the markets area towards the gay village and then up to the Academy where there was lots of some sand on the street for some reason. Then after the concert had finished I didn't feel like wearing shoes so took them off as I was coming out and then walked back through the Gay Village and up the walkway between the Bull Ring and then had a wander around the city centre because I had some time to kill before my train. Then I went into Tesco Express and brought some snacks and then walked through New Street station and got the train back home.

I was also barefoot again in Birmingham on Friday 26th February for another concert at The O2 Institute, I got the train into Birmingham quite late and couldn't be bothered to wear shoes so put them in my bag on the train until I got to the concert and then walked barefoot through New Street station and down New Street and then I popped into the Bull Ring and brough some Ice Cream (they have some wonderful flavours at the stall in the Bullring, I had Green Apple, Cherries and Cream and Raspberry and White Chocolate) then because I had some time to kill because I didn't want to queue because I had a reserved seat on the balcony so just had a wander around Digbeth and then got the concert just before the band came on and put my flats on before going in and then took them off on my way out. The concert finished later than planned so I took my flats off and ran back towards the station quickly popping in to Tesco Express to grab snacks before getting the train home, although I imagine I stepped on quite a lot of glass throughout the night (I rarely look where I am walking especially when I've had a few drinks, but usually glass doesn't seem to bother my soles I did end up getting a couple of shards stuck in my feet although I didn't feel it or even notice until I got home because my soles were black and filthy.

1 person likes this.
  3. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

Everywhere I possibly can, I have having anything on my feet.

4. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Mostly just my house now, and other indoor places. It's too cold and wet out boo!

5. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Today. Work barefoot. School pick up. Driving. Shopping. Went for walk sunday. Beach. Beach mud. Shells. Then found my soles greatly blistered. Dry of course. Walked back over hills n road. Dug 2 bits of shell out of feet. Came hm and peeled the dry blistered skin off. Weird huh. I thort i would keep my nice brown leathery soles. ???

1 person likes this.
  6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Everywhere..........I Don't Own A Pair Of Shoes.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  7. charlie35

charlie35 Member

You, Mr Glen, sir, are living the dream :sunny:
    TG, yeh you gotta keep those brown leathery soles, they rock! (Even better if they're black with filth ;))

Unfortunately although I get away with being bf at work when I am office-based, I have to wear shoes on days I deal with the public (and even worse, a tie). Mind you once they've gone the shoes are off again :).

8. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Yeah true charlie same same. Yeah not sure how to keep my leathery soles. but will continue on barefoot.

9. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Well im off to barefoot hawaii tomorrow. Yippee

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Lucky You, Think Of Me Whilst You're Sunbaking On The Golden Sands.....*barefoot of course*....... :sunny:

Cheers Glen.

11. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Hey mate. Of course barefoot. Everything barefoot for me.

enjoying walking barefoot everywhere in hawaii. Been here 7 days. all barefoot. Noone has questioned me no one has asked me to wear shoes. Awesome place for barefooters.

tattgirl.

1 person likes this.
  12. Kane5112

Kane5112 Members

At the park, to the mailbox, driving, when I have gone on a walk on the local trail which is rough but who cares

13. Mattekat

I just walked around my parents back yard barefoot today. It was all snowy still so that didn't last long.

14. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

i went out for drinks with a friend for his birthday tonight. There were no parks in the street outside the bar he was in, so I ended up parking on the demolition site behind it and walking across rocks stones and mud to get to there. It's always fun to walk into a bar with mud between my bare toes lol

15. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Today nowhere but yesterday i went to Richmond and walked all over downtown and saw my favorite band live for the 24th time (Disturbed) play at The National (a venue)

16. bare feet and crutches

How long can you handle bare feet in snow?

17. Mattekat

Like 3 minutes before I run back onto a bare patch of pavement or something...

1 person likes this.
  18. bare feet and crutches

So a bit of snow doesn't have you rushing to put something on your feet?

19. Mattekat

Not this time of year! It's above 0 degrees for most of the day now, it's just that not all the snow has melted yet. When it was colder out I wore boots.

1 person likes this.
  20. bare feet and crutches

So you do most of the winter with bare feet?