Which one works better? Or gives you a better high? THC, CBD, Or HHC?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Xboxoneandsports32490, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Xboxoneandsports32490

Xboxoneandsports32490 Members

In your knowledge or opinion of using cannabis or weed, between those 3 choices? THC, CBD, or HHC? Which “drug” from those 3 gives you the most “satisfaction guaranteed” High? I’m asking because a “Legal Weed/Tobacco” store in my city said when I shopped there they are going to stop selling/carrying “THC” products/drugs all together and only carry HHC/CBD products?

what’s your take/opinion on that? Is that good or bad for business? I hear people say HHC is stronger than THC, but shouldn’t that be up to the customer what they want to purchase? Like I asked: Which is the best cannabis/marijuana ingredient? THC, CBD, or HHC? Thanks for helping me learn more about this!!!!

2. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

This is my opinion. THC direct from the marijuana plant is the best for your “satisfaction guaranteed” high. As far as your dispensary goes I have no opinion on their decision. If I wanted a product with THC in it I would find a dispensary that provides it. Now back to the gist of this post. Again this is just my opinion but for a nice high THC does it best. HHC follows but without adding CBD to either one the effect may be less. You may differ from myself and get a better rush from HHC. One thing I know is CBD will not get you high like THC or HHC. It'll make you feel good but it is not psychoactive.

3. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

I bought half an ounce of HHC about a year ago and all it did was make me angry lol. No high at all.

4. DeathAngel

DeathAngel Newbie

THC is the compound causing the psychoactive effects of cannabis, while CBD is non-psychoactive and is used for its potential therapeutic benefits. HHC, on the other hand, is a relatively new compound that hasn't been studied extensively.

It's difficult to say which one is the best as it depends on personal likes and what effects someone is looking for. I prefer CBD edibles Miami. I hope it helps!

5. GayaRojerr

GayaRojerr Newbie

It's great that you're curious and seeking information about cannabis ingredients. In my knowledge, THC and CBD are the most well-known compounds found in cannabis, each offering different effects.

6. MarkTwels

MarkTwels Newbie

As for HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol), it's a newer compound that's gaining attention, and some people claim it can be stronger than THC. However, it's important to note that the effects of these compounds can vary from person to person, and individual preferences play a significant role in what gives you the most "satisfaction guaranteed" high.

7. MarkTwels

MarkTwels Newbie

Regarding the store's decision to stop selling THE products and focus on HHC/CBD, it might be driven by various factors, such as legal considerations, market demand, or customer preferences. A cannabis marketing agency could possibly help them assess the market and develop strategies to cater to their target audience.