Which of these(s) animals is your spirit? (2) pages

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm the horse and wolf combo

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I wanna be a purple bear

3. Bellfire01

4. Bellfire01

5. crummyrummy

hoew the hell did that happen I wonder?

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

7. Bellfire01

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

[size=+1]Which Animal Spirit Totem Are You?[/size]" - Results:[​IMG]Your soul is bound to the Seventh Totem, Pandora: The Spider. Pandora appears as an amethyst spider. She embodies creativity, imagination, craft, and virtuosity. She is associated with the color amethyst, the season of autumn, and the element of wind. Her downfall is daydreaming. You are most compatible with Tortoises and Cockroaches.

10. crummyrummy

Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon: The Owl. Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness. You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.

11. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

12. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Oh my, the Sanke!

Your soul is bound to the Tenth Totem, Yen: The Snake. Yen appears as a vermillion colored cobra. He embodies passion, rapture, zeal, and desire. He is associated with the color vermillion, the season of summer, and the element of fire. His downfall is indulgence. You are most compatible with Bears and White Stags.

13. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

You know olhippie, this is getting wierd. We have now taken 3 of the same quizzes today and we came up with the same answers/results on all 3. Guess I should stop taking anymore quizzes even if they are fun.

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm a dove?
    Your soul is bound to the First Totem, Ares: The Dove. Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies love, peace, balance, and devotion. She is associated with the color pearl, the season of transition, and the element of love. Her downfall is idolization. You are most compatible with Wolves and White Stags.

15. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Your soul is bound to the Second Totem, Luna: The Wolf. Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight, and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos. You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens