Which legal hallucinogen did you hallucinate off best?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MuscleMass, May 8, 2005.

1. haggoluc

haggoluc Member

Salvia by far was for me the most "hallucinogenic" of all these although swim did get a very good trip "once" from morning glory seeds,swim ate over 2 kilos of heavenly blue scarlet o'hara and wedding bells varieties of seed over the period of 3 months and only once at an unknown amount eaten like peanuts,swim caught the psychedelic "signature" of this vine.

2. shazzadee

shazzadee Guest

I tried a salvia extract (x10 i think from memory) and was extremely disappointed. The visuals for me were no more than the same visual distortions you get when starring at the one spot too long. Not a hallucinogen at all for me I'm afraid! I think that it varies greatly from individual to individual. Legal status in Australia:NOT LEGAL.

I've also tried rare underground crystal deposits from psilobyn mushrooms (philosopher's stone:NOT LEGAL) and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds (legal to possess but not consume due to LSA content). With the PS I took only half the recommended dose (because it tasted soooo disgusting) and didn't hallucinate. However it was the BEST stoned feeling I have ever had. I have strong tolerance to marijuana and PS high was like the 'stoned' feeling that others explained as the effects of weed that I never experienced. I was laughing at nothing and it made me think that 'coming to america' was actually good (I usually hate that movie!)Also unlike weed, it was an intense high for about 6 hours, but time seemed to go really quick (time flies when you're having such a good time).

HBWS- The only thing that actually made me hallucinate but made me EXTREMELY nauseous for 4 hours before the 'high'. It was mainly visual distortions rather than seeing things that don't exist. I am yet to have that experience and would love to have that experience.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

this was a stupid thread to begin with and it didn't get any better in the four years since it was started. let it die.

by the way, philosophers stones are sclerotia, there is no such thing as psilocybian mushrooms leaving "underground crystal deposits." it is a dense, tough mass of fungal matter found within the substrate, and nothing more.

4. comradechristophe

comradechristophe Member

where is the option for dmt???

i guess Ayahuasca is the closest thing(yes i know it is dmt, im taking about smoked)

ive never really got visuals off of anything else on that list. a tiny off of hbwr.

5. comradechristophe

comradechristophe Member

sounds about the same as my datura trip. i did it once and ill never touch it again...

it was absolutely insane(in a bad way)

6. nesta

nesta Banned

um, dmt is NOT legal

and ayahuasca vine is on the list, not ayahuasca brew (which contains DMT)

of course, some of the things on the list, such as morning glory seeds and hawaiian baby woodroose seeds, do contain scheduled substances and cannot be called legal in a strict sense.

7. raz1569

raz1569 Member

Hi, I know this is an old post but I just wanted to quickly say how, I was a bit pissed off at how many people voted salvia as the most hallucinagenic legal drug there was, legal or not, salvia isn't the top.. don't get me wrong, it is1 of the most INTENSE, but not hallucinagenic.. basically it is clearly a more dissasoiative drug like ketamine or PCP.. it takes you into another world where you forget you are even high on any drugs or even real.. however, if you are talking about sitting with friends, wtching objects chane before your eyes and having a mind trip and all objects morphing into other things.. salvia clearly isn't that kind of effect... also for them people with votes about LSA, if they have had that effect these days in a purple ohm or somthing then it seems so much stronger, and trust me, 6-9 purple ohms or more is as insaney intense as some shrooms or some acid and I have acid a few times too, but have about 9 ohms in the space of an hour and believe me it matches up to strength in the intensity of the trip it is! plus in ohms etc there is other chemicl which act as stimulants so when ur trippin on the LSA chemical ur not knocked out as is usual with HBW

8. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

No doubt (especially after last night) Salvia.

San Pedro is good as an actual hallucinogen.

10. sirglowsalot

sirglowsalot Guest

I wanted to try some of these but the stores around here (minnesota) dont sell anything other than salvia, where do you guys get Ayahuasca vine and stuff? i really wanted to try dmt but i dont know where to get or how to prepare.

11. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

salvia is almost worst than JWH..

but I definatley had some great visuals off 40? extract salvia lol

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

tce...

13. arandomuser

arandomuser Guest

a week ago i ordered 100x salvia then i extracted 400mg of pure salvinorin-a then i vaporized it and inhaled it. Most intense experience of my life. if you think regular saliva is good you have to try pure salvinorin-a:2thumbsup:

14. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

^got an experience up anywhere? or a method? sounds pretty cool