Which legal hallucinogen did you hallucinate off best?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MuscleMass, May 8, 2005.

1. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

wait what about alcohol?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Marazine...motion sickness pills sold only at Thrifty Drug Stores at the time....I had conversations for upto 20 minutes with people I thought were in the room, but were actually out of town.
    And why no San Pedro Cactus on yer Poll?

3. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I didn't vote in the poll because the choice that I've had isn't up there. The best "hallucinations" i've recieved from any drug thus far has to be diphenhydramine followed by salvia.

First time I "tripped" while in reality, salvia thrusts you into a different reality so seeing things is sort of expected. Sitting in my room looking into a mirror is different.

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

lol, funniest shit I've heard all day.

And I haven't done anything on the list besides Salvia, on account of you just can't get it around here. That shit is something different man.... Salvia. Like someone else said, it THRUSTS you into another deminsion. The first time I tried it I couldn't do anything but laugh histarically for about 15 min. Then all of the sudden it floats away, leaving you sitting there wondering what the hell just happened.

After a few times of trying sally d, I realized that I never remember what all goes on while it's in its full swing. Only a few vegue dreamlike memories that I can't really put together. So thats when I decided to sit alone in my room and film myself tokin some salvia. What I found was striding the line between hillarious and disturbing.....

After the trip like allways, I couldn't really remember anything. All I remembered was jammin out to some hard tunes, and being dizzy. I watched the film and it showed that I was jammin to the tunes, then began to furioiusly jam. Sitting on the edge of my bed head-banging like I've never before. Then out of nowhere I jump up, take my shirt off and run in circles as fast I could. This lasted for about 3 min. before I leaped back onto my bed and began fucking the shit out of thin air. Then I just stoped, sat back up on my bed and waved my head back and forth for the rest of the duration. Something else I tell ya.

Don't ask for the video, I deleted it promptly.

5. polymer

polymer Senior Member

yeah... atropine and scopolamine. i wouldn't recommend diving in.

and oral (or anything) dmt > all.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I have heard that DPT is similar to aya/mimosahuasca, but without the MAOI......is it true? It is the chem I am thinking of experimenting with next, and I am under the impression that is is almost identical to aya, which is what got me interested in the first place. Is it true, or do I need to just attempt the huasca again, and just do my best to stomach the mimosa?

7. the_green_devil

the_green_devil Member

hi im new to hallucinogens and i was wondering if i could gent a list of legal and non legal hallucinogens. so please help me find out about some new stuff.

8. LetLovinTakeHold

9. Blake72889

Blake72889 Member

u need to smoke it out of a bong or get a better extract whispering woods

10. LetLovinTakeHold

Thought I was in a different thread...didn't mean to post.

My bad.

11. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

if you dont trip HARD from salvia there must have been something wrong with it. 1 hit of some potent 10x and i fell down a wormhole into an alternate dimension where time kept repeating in a loop like a broken record. i felt like i was out of sync with the spacetime continuum. i kept falling again and again towards this membrane that separated this dimension from our own.(in our reality i was actually just hurling myself into the chair that i had fallen out of then climbed on it and jumped off and landed on my back.)

12. 2baked2function

2baked2function Member

lmao i know exactly what you mean about repeating yourself like i remeber my first real good trip off of salvia and it was like i was falling (i was sitting down tho) but i would fall then straightin myself up then fall again it was like i was a broken record also i had uncontrollable laughter and this tingly or or kind of spikey feeling all over my body i really have no idea how to describe it but it was amazing and when i got up i dont even remeber thinkin about doing it or plan on standing up at all its like these little guys just pulled me up and carried me somewhere. That was deff the best trip i have had off of salvia but that was probably because i got a massive hit and held it for atleast 20 seconds but since then i havent got the chance to do it a whole lot but when i do i always get the same affects but i love it anyways it always feels so new to me!

13. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Driving.

I once drove 1100 miles in one day, about 22 hours worth.

I was seeing crap on the roadside I KNEW wasn't there. Real fatigue will do that.

Legal, but not enjoyable.

x

14. polymer

polymer Senior Member

DPT. the room looked like it was underwater.

I'd consider anticholinergics like datura (which I've had in excess on a few occaisions) to be more of a deleriant than the classic hallucinogen. you'd really not know what you're doing, while on large doses. it's very disorienting. BZ would be way more dangerous.

salvia is straight up weird. skin-crawling sensation, gasping for air (though I've read DMT reports that were similar in that aspect), and the need to get up and move to explore the newly unfolded scene.

with short-acting tryptamines like DPT, there's a lot more going on around you.

15. polymer

polymer Senior Member

hahaha... that's a good description. [​IMG]

16. yoo

yoo Banned

17. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

Salvia and DMT. but in different ways.

18. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

19. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

booty shit
    spermy dick

20. Squilla

Squilla Banned

the reason why they are legal because they are cheap immitations of true psychedelic powerhouse drugs. No legal hallucinogen is worth ingesting twice.