Which legal hallucinogen did you hallucinate off best?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MuscleMass, May 8, 2005.

1. LSDSeeker

LSDSeeker Member

I am with The Flow on this one: Datura.

With Datura, you see people vividly who are not there. Datura really demolishes the distinction between mind and reality.

Datura is also an extremely dangerous hallucinogen.

2c-e distorts time and space and makes things blurry and move around, and if you close your eyes you may get more out of it depending on your mind and body. 2c-e is more of a "disorienting" drug than Datura, which brings you into a state of schizophrenic delirium.

2. The Flow

The Flow Member

Yep, couldn´t describe it better!

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I didn't find 2c-E to be disorienting at all. Just tripped the fuck out. Now, 775mg of diphenhydramine was crazy, much like the datura effects you describe. You see people, vividly, who aren't there and even talk to them, thinking they are actually there. Schizophrenic delerium, like you said.

4. stalk

stalk Banned

Come on, guys.

It's all about Ayahuasca, DMT.

5. TopNotchStoner

That's definitely the cream of the crop, from what I have heard. The list needs to be greatly expanded though. There were many legal hallucinogens/psychedelics omitted.

6. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

wait wait wait... if i go to college or whatever to be a physician, i can buy drugs like that from a pharmacy? if so...

7. ESP_Shredder

ESP_Shredder Member

More like 8-10 years of University depending on what you specialize in.

8. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

hahaha oww

9. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I've never hallucinated from salvia. I'm not voting, especially not for salvia. Salvia is a dissociative, anyway. Natural hallucinogen, my ass.

10. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

^ you were doing something wrong then

11. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

i would've added cactis in the list, San Pedros and Peruvian Torch at least... Ive had lots of hallucinations on T.Peruvianus... beats the illegal psychedelics like shrooms and acid hands down

12. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

but if the hallucinogen is mescaline ( i know it contains several other alkaloids however mescaline is the strongest) it is illegal. just trying to think why it wasn't included

13. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

yes but weirdly only peyote is illegal... san pedros and peruvian torch and different mescaline containing cactis are legal... well in Canada at least, i think they are illegal in the States, or certain parts of it

14. TopNotchStoner

The plant, itself, is legal, but it is definitely illegal to prepare them to be consumed and to cosume them to alter your mind.

15. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

i disagree. there is a shop in Montreal with cut & dried peruvian torch. it is completely legal. i could even give you the link to their website if ye want

EDIT: nevermind, i just realised you were talking about peyote

16. TopNotchStoner

I was talking about san pedro and peruvian torch. They are dried and cut for "incense", and are labeled "not for consumption".

17. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

oh. well in this case, i disagree again lol... (at least for where i live in , Montreal). I go to the store... ask for peruvian torch... the guy opens up the big plastic container, takes out the cut & dried pieces, weighs them out. puts em in a paper bag and hands them to me. that is all. and they do work. very well, indeed.

18. TopNotchStoner

I know it works, but it's still illegal. If you ask for dosage info, it is illegal for them to give you any info to help you trip because it is only legal to sell as "incense" and is always supposed to be labelled "not for human consumption", otherwise it is illegal, regardless of store policy.

19. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

i've never done any legal drugs..

at least to my knowlege...

20. trippedelia

trippedelia wow