Which is your favorite tv reality show?

Discussion in 'Reality TV' started by poojasaini987456, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I am going to look for it on Netflix and Shomi. Fingers crossed I find it!

2. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

My favorite is definitely The Mole. One bad thing though is that since it’s a reality game show it’s obviously fake and the people they typically pick to be contestants are fucking idiots. I would love to be able to watch a legitimate The Mole game with real people that are smart. If you’ve never seen it before, they have every US season on YouTube. There’s also UK and Australian seasons too, but instead of YouTube it’s easier to just download them with BitTorrent.

3. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

What? No one wants to admit they watch 90 Day Fiancé? My favourite. It's my escape

4. Luci_uk

Luci_uk Members

i'm gonna go with Cops if it counts as reality tv

5. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

Amazing Race but the last 2 seasons were not great. This years season was weird because of COVID. The great equalizer airports was taken out of the equation. They all flew on a sanitized plane. I give them credit for doing a travel competition during COVID but it was kinda sad.

6. kuriiroobi

kuriiroobi Members

there are really many, I like you and I can not even say what my favorite show is... I find reality tv always quite nice to “turn off times the head”... there you do not have to think and also nothing learn or otherwise... just watch and done. :D I can relax the best hahah.

7. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

24 hours in A&E