Which is harder? Ladies..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ladylocks, Jan 22, 2005.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

well here's my opinion. When I was raped and became pregnant, I had the option to get an abortion. Who would argue that it would be wrong to terminate a pregnancy I didn't ask for? But the more I thought about it, I just couldn't do it. Is it hard to give a baby up for adoption? Yes! Of course! But which is worse? Giving your baby away to people who can give it a better life than you? Or just taking that life away? I have to disagree with all of you that think the fetus doesn't have rights. What about the Scott Peterson trial? He was charged with two counts of murder. One for Lacy, one for her UNBORN child. So it's a crime for someone else to kill that fetus, but not if we want to kill it off ourselves? That doesn't make sense at all. I've been there at 14 not knowing what to do. I know what you girls go through. I decided that I just could not take this innocent life away because of someone else's mistake. I decided to carry my baby to full term and give it away for adoption. the next doctor visit I was rushed to the hospital and was given an emergency D&C. It's somewhat like an abortion, except that baby is already dead. Just from that I feel the guilt of taking it's life, and I didn't even do anything to decide it's fate. I can't imagine the feelings of someone who willingly killed thier baby.

I have very strong opinions on girls who get an abortion because they aren't ready for a baby. Not ready for a baby? Then don't have sex unless you get yourself some birth control. I can't stand girls who run in and get an abortion every time they get pregnant because they just don't want it. Theres so many parents out there just waiting for a baby to come into their lives and can't have one, while women are just basically sucking the life out of them and throwing them away in a bin. Why? Because you don't want your tummy to stretch? Because you don't want to deal with pregnancy? Didn't you know that sex leads to conception? Didn't you know that there is tons of birth control out there? Oh, It must have been too hard, or a pain in the ass to get some. Now you've got a baby. Which is a bigger pain in the ass? I think that if you're too stupid and lazy to get yourself on some birth control and you can't handle the consequenses of sex, stop doing it until you're mature enough to take care of your body and your life.

(big breath) ok I'm done!

2. magnificentnuggets

magnificentnuggets Member

3. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Well, if you're into reading the Bible (which, I'm not a Christian but I do know a thing or two about the Bible) somewhere in it, it talks about how a baby who is concieved will be born no matter what. So, if you have an abortion one time, the next time you are ready for the child, your life is acceptable and you're ready to be responsible for another life, the same child which was ment to be born before, will be born now! Just a thought!