Which is better?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Twizz, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Which would you rather do?

I'm just wondering what benzo's and opiates and weed are like when you do it at the same time... I love benzos, weed, and opiates but i've only ever mixed

Benzos/Weed
    Opiates/Weed

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Benzos and weed.

Xanax and weed is my favorite combo, when psychedelics aren't involved. It is the epitome of 'chill mode'. Gotta love the xanax, except when it causes me to break my hand:(

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i would like to lace some of my weed with opium, i hear its great

4. TopNotchStoner

Yeah it's pretty nice, but I still prefer xanax:D

5. mr.greenxxx

i would love to get me some xanax, but it says like 100$ for 30pills, i aint paying 50£ atm. will 1 pill be enough for me? or would i need like 5, i would love to be all chill without a single paranoid though :D

also id like some adderal, coke, shrooms and lsd, tns i believe u know the delivery adress, expect it tonigh :D

6. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

MS Contin (Morphine) alone :) That is my biggest habit. But, I cant deny, its also the nicest when it comes to satisfying my personal greed for comfort.

7. TopNotchStoner

hahaha you're twacked out dude. I wish I had some to mail you.

Are you looking at the namebrand 'xanax' or ar you looking at generic alprazolam? The generic shit is just as good and a lot cheaper.

LSD and shrooms are wonderful, but fuck coke and adderral. I hate speedy drugs, in general.

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

^^^
    same here. i perfer psychedelics. but i'll E occasionally.
    i've never tried xanax or anything along those lines, not many people i know are into that sort of thing. though they do sound intruiging

9. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

To all of you that have personalized posting ranks, how is that done? I figured it was some sort of donating accessory, but when I looked up about donating it said nothing of personalizing posting ranks... There is probably a thread about it somewhere so spare me your bitching thx :)

10. mr.greenxxx

go edit profile and its the top most blank box u get mate, but u need to have 1000 or over posts, but u wont have any problems with that :D

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

opium and weed... not mixed. i love opium i the rare ocasion i get a hold of some.

12. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Woah, all you guys are pretty hardcore. I won't mess with any pharm's. Because i know they can fuck you up. Although, i have tried DXM, and Dimenhydrinate.