Which is best browser?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by poojasaini987456, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Peteey

Peteey Members

Google Chrome

2. Redditswordsman

Redditswordsman Members

the best browser is chrome for sure.

3. morpheus85

morpheus85 Members

Im using Chrome

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Just got a message this morning that Microsoft Edge is faster than Google Chrome according to Google's own metric for measure(or something along those lines). I'm still using Chrome though. Maybe I should transition over to Edge.

Edit: Just checked out Edge. It doesn't suck, but I think it's harder than Chrome to browse "InPrivate". In Google I can simply right click on the Chrome icon from the desktop and literally start out browsing in Private. With Edge I have to open in normal browsing mode and then switch over if I want to browse in private. Doesn't really make a difference whether or not the sites I visit share cookies with each other. I'm just used to doing things a certain way. I think I will transition over to edge.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I prefer Google but I won't say anything one is the best. Just that ie is the worst but worth keeping just in case any others get a virus.

6. bry75

bry75 Members

Google chrome

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i use comodo dragon which is basically chrome