Which "Famous" people have you met?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by spirit of the night, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Was Ron Jeremy a dick?(no pun intended) He was when I met him.

2. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

RJ comes off as a very cool and polite guy.

3. Hellvis

Hellvis Senior Member

Lets See should i start with friends of mine or people i don't know I'm not sure if i can do this. ALl of sevendust, Hatebreed,Coal Chamber, Snot, Adam Jones from TOOL. Pantera, Down, Rob Thomas, Steve Niles, John Mellencamp, Edge, D'Lo Brown, necko Buther, Jerry Lynn, WWE Diva Jillian Hall, Hacksaw jim Duggan, Nothingface, Drain, Revielle, Powerman 500, Rob Flynn, no i can't do this i've meet to many bands from playing in bands nevermind i'm not cool.

4. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

[​IMG]

5. Spookytheferret

Spookytheferret Member

i saw Bill Cosby walking in NY. he had all black clothes on, he actually kinda looked like a thug...but once he saw that I had recognized him, he gave me this look of "dont blow my cover, motherfucker". weird eh.

6. Emo Bitch

Emo Bitch Member

ziggy marley and damian marley...
    good times...

7. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

Thats awesome! When i went to Vancouver he chilled with us in the smoking lounge and we hung out down in his office a few times as well. He is a great man!

8. J-bluecheer27

J-bluecheer27 Member

i shook hands with John Elway at a michigan state vs standford game in kansas city. I talked to pete Rose in las vegas...

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Horror fiction writer Stephen King [​IMG]

Hotwater

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when i was playing high school football, i got famously leveled by the guy who went on to be ohio state's starting fullback the following year.

like to the extent that people were still asking me about that hit 2 years later...

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

To bad you suffered a concussion and still don’t remember the hit ;)

Hotwater

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

heh, i really don't remember it, just because i didn't see it coming at all at the time.

i have, unfortunately, seen the tape dozens of times. it became a locker room favorite... :eek:

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

damnit i want that guy!

not hugh laurie, i want House, and yes they are differant damnit!
    house limps and has no kids and Hugh Laurie has 3 kids and is from england

weird!

14. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I met John Lennon in a recent dream. We had a very nice conversation about peace and stuff... wish I could remember the specifics.

And a friend of mine met Jason Ritter (John Ritter's son) at the Bham Sidewalk Film Festival. I wish I could have met him, If I'd gone another day I could have. :( I would love to have met John Ritter. He seemed like such a nice guy.

15. WeetzieBat

WeetzieBat Member

[​IMG]
    Justin Furstenfeld lead singer of Blue October. I hugged him and got a picture.

[​IMG]
    Kevin Nash (wrestler, in Grandma's Boy and The Longest Yard) Wayyyy back in elementary school he was signing autographs in a Pizza Pizza where me and my friends went for lunch. I came up to him with my goofy looking pig tails and shook his hand lol.

16. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

My sister was friends with Chauncy Billups in high school and college, he used to come over the house and play basketball with me and my friends in my driveway.....it was before he was famous though. He used to tell my dad all the time about how he was gonna make it to the pros. Dad would laugh and call him a dumbass, now the guy has an NBA Championship ring and MVP award.

The bass player from Days of the New and Tantric came to my High School to play with some wierd South American Symphony. Got to hang out with him afterwards and skip the rest of the days classes.

Shook hands with Bo Jackson, Most of the 1995 Colorado Rockies, Hulk Hoagan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Shaun Micheals, a bunch of other idot wrestlers and other athletes I can't remember at a young athlete convention I was invited to by my youth football league.

Found John Micheal Montgomery passed out in a ditch hugging a bottle of Turkey once. He lives in the town my folks live in, has a farm along the same road.

Met a lot of people at the Denver Airport..... Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and MC Hammer are all I can remember right now though.

Also a lot of musicians and bands that I consider famous, but probably no one else here would

17. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

David Cross. I think that is it.
    I had dinner with Malcolm Gladwell... he's a celebrity in certain respects.
    Oh, also had dinner with Al Jean.

I must add that it is in fact a trifecta of heeb.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

You ran him over didnt you

19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I had tiny cheeseburgers, the best french fries ever, and fancy rich people champagne with some rich CEO dude. I can't remember his name. Or where he was from. Or what his company did. Though I picture office supplies when I close my eyes and think about him. Haha.

20. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

What a bizarre post. :)