Which "Famous" people have you met?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by spirit of the night, Jan 25, 2009.

1. jamesrworkman

jamesrworkman Guest

2. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Booshnoogs has met most of the members of the original dream team. Charles Barkley is hilarious. Dennis Rodman is a dick.

Booshnoogs has probably met a couple dozen various Braves and Falcons players.

Reggie White

Booshnoog's crowning achievement though was the time that he asked Toni Braxton for her digits. (She didn't give them to him.)

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i met james r workman.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

An actor ? Why ?

5. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

I remember seeing a documentary about him where it said he was involved with the theater before joining priesthood, as both a performer and a writer.

6. starchild618

starchild618 get lost

Mainly dutch celebs like: Eric Corton, Jan Akkerman, Rick de Leeuw, Ellen ten Damme, Sieb van der Ploeg and much more. I have talked and worked with them all.

I also went partying with the dutch band 'Direct' at the Stairway to Heaven in Utrecht, after they where done playing at the place I work. we went there by limousine :0

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I like the new pope too. He looks like an elf. Its sooooo cuuuuute :D

8. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Rowan Atkinson is amazing. I've never met anyone famous; I think they're scared by my supreme awesomeness.

9. DNCämþër

DNCämþër Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jimmy "The SuperFly" Snooka
    Joe Paterno
    Jesse Jackson
    Bill Clinton
    Brandi Chastain
    Spike Lee
    Ted Danson
    Goo Goo Dolls
    Train
    3rd Eye Blind

I dunno if they are "famous" but they are popular in Google...lol
    Sondra Hall
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]Kami Andrews

10. BrandO84

BrandO84 Member

I met Tom Savini briefly when he came to my school for a Q&A session. It was pretty cool. I only really got to speak with him briefly, shake his hand, etc. I've also met the members of Red Jumpsuit Apparatus...they're not really my style of music but I guess they could be considered famous, lol.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Lou Gramm... LOL!

I met him also. Nice guy.

12. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

spurs players. david robinson, tim duncan, malik rose. saw oberto shopping once.

and i did coke with lindsay lohan, we made out, it was great.

13. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

Alan Parsons, "stone cold" Steve Austin, Selena, Tim Duncan, Stephan Jenkins of Third Eye Blind, Michael Buffer (the "lets get ready to rumble!" guy)

14. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

yea man, you have def been to Austin then. laura and I passed by Lance backstage at Austin City Limits, and a buddy of ours has met and chatted with Sandra on a couple of occasions. Her and Rob Schneider are regulars among these parts.

ps. Amys Ice Cream is overrated!

15. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

amy's sucks.

i forgot we saw bill murray backstage, too. oh and jack white was TOTALLY looking at me :eek:

16. clever-name

clever-name Member

Janeane Garofalo used to be pretty good friends with a old, close friend of mine, and I think dated someone in his band for a while. I ran into them a few times in New Haven and NYC. One time I was talking to my friends, and was trying to be cool, so I didn't say anything to her because I thought I'd sound like a fan....I said good bye to them, and she said bye almost like she was mad...maybe it seemed like I was ignoring her. (I thought it was kind of funny...in a self deprecating kind of way....like a seinfeld thing or something.)

I've talked with Jonathan Richman a bunch of times...who might not be really famous, but I've loved him since I was young, so was star struck the first time I ran into him at a show (in the bathroom.) Since then I've almost always talked to him before or after shows..he makes himself very available. He's the greatest. (He was the singer in Something About Mary. The Farrelly Brothers love him...they were in Kingpin too.) Tommy Larkins is nice too. They often drive their own van to the show!

Somehow, I know a lot of people in who make music and are semi-famous. They play our regularly in NYC or Boston. I knew the drummer for...I can't even remember her name now...but the drummer for someone nationally famous who you'd have heard of...he dated a friend of mine in LA.

It seems like a lot of talented musicians came from my small home town around my age or a little older. People who are on real record labels and stuff...and I'm still pretty close to a couple people in the scene with them.

Too bad I have no talents...I must not have had the same water supply as them or something.

17. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

i smoked with the prince of pot a few times :)

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Marc Emery? Daniel did a couple of ads for Cannabis Culture and talked to him through e-mails and MySpace. He and his wife are very cooool people. :D

19. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Munky from Korn
    Joe Rogan
    Ron Jeremy
    Kevin James

An assload of underground rap artists
    An assload of MMA fighters and martial artists

20. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

my most recent encounter was not really a meet but I did end up at a party with randy quaid, jon lovitz, and Ron Jeremy.