Which do you preffer, weed or hash?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Socratez

Socratez Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

mixing the two is always my fav.

2. cracker531

cracker531 Member

I've never come across hash so I have to say weed just by default.

3. Xzei

Xzei Member

hash is fun, to top a bowl pack it or w/e it fun to smoke
    but its like eating a bowl of chocolate syrup with no ice cream
    the hash isnt nearly as good without weed as the weed is with out hash
    thats mah theory

4. MR.BACKWOOD

MR.BACKWOOD Member

I LOVE weed

weed wins

5. DerekR

DerekR Member

I have yet to try hash :(. I plan on it next time I get the opportunity. It's just the question of when the opportunity will be. Noone has it down in this place.

6. ishade32

ishade32 Member

haha its funny. seems like the states gets no hash but gets loads of weed

and europe has all the hash but hardly any weed. Asia is mostly hash too.

7. DeathByStereo

DeathByStereo Member

hash all the way

8. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

if ya talkin soap bar then that dont count as hash. Uk is mostly soap bar and bud. Proper hash mainly black still about but only t a select few at precent time with the ever increasing price of bud we could well see a revival t the good old days. I voted hash.

9. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

i love hash on my bowl pack also

10. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Eh? I don't think I could get my hands on soap bar even if I tried but I can get charas, blond and black if I wanted to right now...

Down here pretty much everyone smokes good hash, at the moment there's some really top drawer sickly sweet soft pressed blond morrocan about... Someone must have bought a serious amount into the country because everywhere I go lots of people are smoking the same stuff...

Most hippy folk I know only smoke hash or bush and won't smoke indoor grown weed...

Maybe it's just your area or connections? Here good quality import hash is very common...

Again... eh? Biggest pile of crap I ever heard. 'Hardly any weed', what are you talking about?

11. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

Both... whenever I smoke hash I smoke weed too.

12. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Hey The Reverend wat part of euroland ya in?. There's a reason why ya cant get soap bar n thats coz its all getting shipped this way t the uk, think I'm rite in saying only uk n spain gets soapbar. But times changing most ppl I know now will only smoke bud or proper hash when n if they can get it. Its a dam shame we've got ppl here in uk who never had imported blacks charas pollen or even slate lol.

13. JayMoney

JayMoney Member

Hash BY FAR
    This girl in a class of mine found a Half-ounce of hash on the city bus that someone left behind(seriously)
    She gave me a gram to try it.. the stuff was crazy.. tons of auditory hallucinations.. i was so high I couldn't put a thought together or talk straight ( which never happens to me with weed )

14. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

weed, hands down. almost impossible to get where I'm at, nothin but hash here, and the hash usually isn't very good.

15. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

Decent Hash is pretty rare in the UK, so I voted weed

16. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Wotcher, I'm in the UK- Brighton to be precise. Where are you at?

Like I mentioned in another thread I couldn't get soapbar if I tried- without blowing my own trumpet too much I can get several imported asian or north african hashes, bush weed and various locally grown skunks a short walking distance from my gaff (from various sources)...

Most people I know can get quality hash, amongst the alternative lot in Brighton it's seemingly more popular than the weed! Too many people I know won't smoke indoor or hydro or skunkweed or whatever so I guess there's more demand for the hash...

17. MurkN

MurkN Member

I enjoy smoking of both varieties. I like hash better though. On the down low.

18. Tparkboy

Tparkboy Member

If I can afford it I usually by a bit of hash with my weed. It gets you way stoned, way fast. Better then weed does. But when it comes down to it, it always comes back to the good ol natural herb. I vote weed. It's not as bad for your health as hash is and its always good.

19. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Hash sucks, man.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm not sure about that, remember with hash you are smoking much less carcinogens than with weed (since hash is a weed extract).

What I mean is, to get the same high from hash and from weed, you'd have to smoke a salad bowl full of weed before you felt the high from a few tobacco bowls of hash, and since hash is only thc + cannaboids, while weed is all that and a whole lot of carcinogenic plant material, I think the hash might actually be a little cleaner on your lungs even if the subjective experience is that it burns more (only because of the higher temperature needed to smoke it).