Which alcoholic drinks you prefer the most?

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by bedlam, Jan 31, 2005.

?

Which alcoholic drinks you prefer the most?

1. Beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wine

70 vote(s)
    42.2%
  3. Whisky

31 vote(s)
    18.7%
  4. Cocktails

30 vote(s)
    18.1%
  5. Other

35 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

Southern Comfort is the best alcohol in the world in my opinion. It burns like hellfire not as its going down like a lot of alcohol does. It burns every time you breathe out for a while after that. But my fuck what a drunk. Best drunk ever. You don't even feel the burn after a while because your so drunk. I drink like glasses of straight when I party. Anothjer good drink is "Gladiators". Which you mix sprite and orange juice in one glass and SoCo and Amaretto in another glass pour them into one glass and chug it. Amazing.

2. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

Asking an alcoholic that is like asking a catholic mother which child she loves best. I guess the red headed step child would be gin. I hate that little bastard. Ultra premium tequila is great for those balls to the wall nights. Jack Daniels is what the guys at the liquor store always expect me to buy. They make some comment everytime i go for something else. Rum's good for mixed drinks (Nothing beats a stiff mojito). RED wine is ok when i have no regard for my welfare the next morning. Beer is good anytime morning noon or night, but i practically have to funnel the stuff upside down to get seriously drunk off it, and if i do it takes about a 24 pack and i'm destined to wake up in my own urine half the time. so i limit my beer consumption unless I'm at a keg party or something.

3. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

Depends on the moods- but generally:
    Beer or Whisky
    Vodka (Nice stuff, not Vodkat and other nasty cheap shit that people drink just to get pissed)
    Gin
    Everything else (like to keep an open palette :) )

4. Stomped

Stomped Member

I'm Russian and of course I like vodka. But I also drink beer, wine or cognac. I like champagne. By the way I drink only expensive alcoholic drinks. Cheap doesn't taste good and I have a strong headache next morning.

5. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

Actually Lately I'm drinking Alpine like its going out of style, that and spiced rum with coke. Alpine is my favorite though.

6. sknkmnky

sknkmnky Member

Uh, I don't know. What do you have?

7. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

I mostly drink beer. I enjoy the occassional jaeger-bomb. I also like girly fruity drinks like daquaris and pina coladas.

8. prissgib

prissgib Member

winewinewine, whiskey, beer :D

9. bandbeyondescription

bandbeyondescription Nothertimesforgottenspace

10. ydl

ydl Member

Metaxa is the only alcoholic beverage that I love to drink any time/any place. I get tired of the others at some point and need a break.

11. lil'shmokey

lil'shmokey Member

red stripe is where its at

12. rodwv

rodwv Member

an old man up the road a bit makes shine and flavors it with fruit.good stuff cheap too $5 a pint

13. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

Miller Lite is all i drink. Started drinkin wine now cause you get more throwed and all you got to do is sip on it. Hypnotic tastes the best though i could drink a whole bottle.

14. do0zer

do0zer Member

Single Malt Scotch

15. megsmcgee

megsmcgee Guest

beer...any kind really. and give me a bottle of wine and am i one happy camper.
    cheers!

16. DancingBears64

DancingBears64 Member

Light beer I can drown in a straight second, man. But I do like a nice bourbon every now and then.

17. sknkmnky

sknkmnky Member

I bought a bottle of seagram's 7 dark honey the other day. Man, that stuff is great if you drink it straight. I haven't mixed it with anything yet. It's good booze, check it out.

18. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Right now I could do with a beer.

19. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

1.Ale
    2.beer
    3.whiskey
    4.schnapps
    5.cocktails(pina colada)

20. danxdan

danxdan Member