wheres the love for pisces???

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Adgreyga, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

i guess im a bit to young to say this, but ima pisces girl (sag acendant, libra moon) n ive heard 4m other pisces ppl n 4m what i read is that pisces are unlucky in love.. is that true?
    what im asking is that are they're any older pisces ppl who can say how love was for you before and how it turned out ?
    or are there some older ppl that are/were in love with a pisces and did they like...destroy you ?

2. Moonfirepheonix

Moonfirepheonix Member

Just groove with the flow of creation.. Nothing can limit oneself, except for oneself.. The Universe provides.. I dont really take these things as structured truths, there is some truth to it.. flows through all.. we are the creators of our realities. Just tune in man.. tune in..

3. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Though not a Pisces I was in a very serious relationship with one for 5 years. I am a Sagittarius which astrologically doesnt make for a good love match but we were very much in love. We started dating when I was 19 and she was 18 and moved in together 3 months later. Of all the women I have ever known she had the biggest impact on my life and is the only one that I remain friends with. Even though I am married with a son and live halfway across the country now we still manage to keep in contact every few months. Allthough the love has changed we still love each other very much. So I dont think you have to worry. Piscies people are just as capable at being successful in love as anyone. Just try to stay away from the fiery Sagg. Our restless nature is not a good fit.

4. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

thanks for your post. i actually had a good friend who was a sag whom i developed feelings for a while ago, but we are just friends. i also hear its not a good match tho.

5. lanalou

lanalou Member

I Am A Pisces.......All The Love Is Here!!!!!!!

6. ciaobello24

ciaobello24 Member

My life's full of love and passion! Picean's are emotional, passionate, and loving. Piceans truly are works of art!
    paz

7. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

now that you've said that, ciaobello, i do see how my life is full of ppl who love me and ppl who are so comfortable opening up to me and confiding in me.
    and that im all of those things, somehow i havent managed to get into a love, bf/gf relationship with anyone and it REALLY REALLY REALLY hurts me....

8. nightprowler911

nightprowler911 Member

I'm a Gemini and had a relationship with a Pisces, that was truly a experience. Very passionate and romantic, late night kissing, talking, the whole deal. I find them truly amazing with so much emotional depth, my needs where more than met. But it ended with
    heartbreak. It was my first love, but I still love you pisces :)

9. ciaobello24

ciaobello24 Member

Adgreyga,

Piscean people make good healers and are usually good listeners. I'm sure people flock to you with need of advise. A relationship with a piscean will either be at the highest high or the lowest low depending on the piscean... YOU KNOW we can go from sugar to BITCH in like 2 seconds!

Dear nightprowler911.... You must have been slapped by the fish tail. SORRY! My first love was a scorpio very very very intense until i drove it over a cliff in my emotional roller coaster! My last relationship was with a capricorn... That lasted a long time until i got bored. Now i'm with a libra and everythings "balanced".

Pisceans have to discover how to love themselves before they can love another!
    Blessings!
    Jesu

10. smlchance

smlchance Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think judging from my sister's life you should do very well in love and someday marry an awesome guy. you're heart will certainly be broken at some point along the way. You WILL recover!

11. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

smlchance, thanks i really hope so :) im so scared to get my heart broken, maybe thats why i'll be 17 saturday n i have yet to have a real bf....:(

12. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

I'm an Water Snake Aries male, Virgo rising, Pisces descendant, Sun Moon, Venus in 8th house, progressed to Scorpio Ascendant, who fell in love with a Pisces female.

Her problem was that she like to play around because she was hurt by her first love. I'm still in love with her even though we couldn't make a go of it. She's since changed but I moved away. Man, I miss our lovemaking - she was my tantra partner.

What does your chart look like? What's the sign of your 7th house and do you have any planets occupying that house? What does your progression show?

My brother is a pisces and he found happiness- as much as any person is likely to want. It all depends on how a mature outlook you have. Do you display the "usual" propensity to always be right? What do you expect from your relationship?

13. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

I am a sun pisces girl, with a sag rising and libra moon and my 7th house is in gemini (?). all i expect is for someone to at least tell me yes or no...i mean i dont kno, i can say its in ppl i pick but the only boy i had ever admitted face to face that i liked was a sag guy, who changed the subject. and all of my "relationships" are those "we like each other but wont talk about it because..." and thats it. ive never had a real bf, i pick great guys that im always 100% attracted to and all have wonderful, deep personalities but when i show intrest, they become withdrawn and quiet and they never speak to me again.

what i want, astro wise, is a virgo (the only boy who had ever pulled me aside and said i like you and want to be your man) or a scorpio. i want soemone who will always tell me the truth, look out for me, and love me cuz i give nothign less.

14. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I'm Pisces, and I'm married to my first (and only) love. He's a Taurus. We have a wonderful relationship. Of course, I am still young, only 22, but I know my husband and I will be together for the rest of our lives. We're both happy, so yes, I have been very lucky in love! By the way, my moon is in Libra too. Libra is all about partnership, Pisces is all about romance, so in my opinion, as long as you make sure you're both happy before getting too seriously committed, you can't go wrong. Good luck!

15. beka

beka Member

:) Pisces here too!

Pisces is receptive, intuitive and emotional, imaginative, romantic, impressionable and mystical, adaptable and very changeable.
    Pisces is the sign of dreams and mysticism. its natives trust their intuitions and feelings and tend to seek more spiritual values in life. Virgo, Pisces oppsite sign, is the sign of work and service. virgo people deal in facts and reality. they are practical and strive for material success.
    Danger to pisces---pisceans have a high susceptibility to alcohol and drugs. they are also drawn into unpredictable situations and to unbalanced people.

beka
    ~PeAcE~