Where's Alice Hiding

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ecstaticvoltage, May 27, 2006.

1. ecstaticvoltage

ecstaticvoltage Member

What I wanna know is why isn't it plentiful anymore.

I know after Jerry died they lost most of their means of distributing it, besides other similar bands and festivals.

How come those that have the knowledge to make it aren't producing it in such quality that it floods the streets and brings the prices down to where it used to be?

Why are all the kids these days messing with ego-enhancers such as coke and e. LSD is an ego dissolver and we need more of it i tell u!!

It is part of the reason why the counterculture movement of the 60s happened and we need it now badly.

Shit, we need a new movement!

2. steffan

steffan puffin

alice dosnt live here anymore.

i bet some old cops miss the days of alice, st least its adverse effects where mainly confined to the user.
    every once in a while you hear about bust being made, and i have a small suspition it is a conspiray, they fear the type of people she unites
    it is extremly difficult to make however, and anyone who can make it has to do so out of kindness more than profit,

3. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Yeah, it's a real shame that it's more rare these days...

...Though I don't see to have a problem finding it here *shrug*;).

4. Psychedelic94

Psychedelic94 Member

you guys are absolutely right. This is a fucked up situation here - not only b/c LSD is so scarce, but it causes kids to turn to other drugs, settle for less, and change, negatively or more ignorantly, which is what the government wants. They don't want a revolution, which is what started up in the 60's. Well fuck 'em. Some chemist will change things - there's hope - b/c LSD will never die. Ever.

5. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

yes this guy I know who hasnt got much experience with drugs, couldnt get him lsd so now he bought a bag of smack. really

nowi just learned my contact will have only 5meoamt all summer probably...where is she yeah

6. ecstaticvoltage

ecstaticvoltage Member

AAaaaaalllliiiice !!!!!

We miss you so much, you're my favorite gal to chill with. Please come back and be my friend again, I miss you so much.

Your friend,
    Ecstatic

7. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

I agree, we need more LSD and more Mic's per hit. Shrooms are a good alternative but still dont compare to an acid trip.

8. slater45

slater45 Member

fuck yeah brothers and sisters here we are smoking a cig to get a quick high that is stinky or alcohal that makes us act stupid and reckless that causes more and more deaths each year and the government wont even legalize the one plant that opens ppl up to being spiritual and LSD that also opens up your head, most legal drugs close your mind, LSD and weed opens it up. we need a revolutoin

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

ive never gotten the least bit high from a ciggerette, to me itd have just as much point for me to roll up a dog shit, probably turn out healthier that way anyway.

10. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

lol i get tiny headrushes from cigs but not worth it, bleuch.

11. jimmy9000

jimmy9000 Member

im willing to pay good money for the man who can track down the illusive alice..
    i dont want a little bit of her.. i would like a LOT!
    add me or email me if you know were she is.. spliffy82@msn.com

12. bellringer

bellringer Member

Good luck with getting it on an online drug forum there Jimmy :) I remember about 6 years ago when holding a bible of acid wasn't that uncommon. I could get it for free if I wanted at any point and would give it out to new friends so they could try it. Fast Foward to June 1st, 2006. I haven't found any since Batman Begins was in theatres :( I keep hearing whipsers its around again and supposidly might see some this weekend but man....I miss it

13. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

yea its chilllllllllllllllll