Where you guys from?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by orange skies, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Are you?

2. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

I know you're black. Only black people readily call people racist ..

3. Do we live in the same country? this place is full of white people ready to bash any person over the head for their racist remarks

4. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Senior Member

I think he was being a smart ass. And no, I'm not a 'white boy'. Racist.

1 person likes this.
  5. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

She's a white girl racist.

6. AnOriginalName

... The worst kind of racist.

7. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

She could be a jewish girl racist. A jewish lesbian girl racist. An ugly one at that.

8. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

OMG. For the record, if you look back at past posts, "Puddin" is the racist especially against Asians.

Also, i could not give a flying fuck what colour you arseholes are for reasons including: i have better things to care about and most of the kids i tutor are aboriginal as are some of my friends and some family.

The reason i might act negatively toward you guys is because you are rude, too sensitive, ill mannered jerks! Who assume all others are wrong and out to get you. Grow the fuck up, people don't like you because of your personality not skin colour so get a new excuse.

9. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

See how racist he is? Assuming a racist has to be Jewish and a lesbian? So, he's also prejudicial.

If you believe anything this guy say you are a big moron.

10. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

OH MY GOD! How rude, you stupid woman! I'll bet you're a lesbian! From Adelaide! Is that an insult? Anyhoo, I still maintain that it is YOU who are the racist. I don't descriminate against PEOPLE of other races:p.

*whispers to AnOriginalName* she can't STILL take us seriously, right?

11. MeMilesAway

MeMilesAway Member

first off Pudd'n, aka lil pudd'n, you can't call the 'orientals' they are asian people. secondly, you obviously have not one clue at to who you are or what you are, for that matter. someday you will get what is coming to you.

12. Fucking little children.

13. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

What the fuck are you smoking dude? Only the last sentance made any sense at all...

14. AnOriginalName

I'll assume that means me too.

Look, it's a joke re-re's. You keep getting pissed off. We'll keep being offensive. We get a funny reaction... Go figure. We're not racist, at all. We never have been or will be. But fuck, God himself knows we love to offend people and piss them off. And it's the perfect way... Grow up, don't take everything you read on the internet seriously.

(That's all a joke, we're sexist nazis. Fucking niggers.)

15. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

Nice women black jews. I spose even ugly ones who can't cook are nice. Seriously, I don't even know OF any women black jews, let alone know what they're like. But I'll bet they're nice.

16. Nothing you have said so far has upset me very much because i know you're joking, but thats just going too far you little ****.

17. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

I'm not little, I'm nearly 12!

18. MeMilesAway

MeMilesAway Member

see and the c-word takes it just too far for me. this thread should be closed. its gone too far and God is getting angry. The Jews are his chosen people. Once you start talking smack on jews the almighty will lay smack on you.

i will ask skip to close this immature rant these two have going on.

19. AnOriginalName

Hey, they're edging us on. You can't blame us. Besides, it's an opinion. Isn't there some loop-hole here, seeings it's freespeech?!

20. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

People can be offended of free speech you know. Also, you can't use "free speech" as an excuse to say racist stuff you idiot. Gees.............