Where you guys from?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by orange skies, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

No disrespect to anyone but I don't follow any sport.

2. Sport is the opiate of the masses.

Tee hee hee hee. ;)

3. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

No more fantasies for you :confused:

4. Billie

Billie Member

willi is an alright place to just sit in the gardens or soemthing.. some of the middle aged people are a bit ..snobbish.. but i just school there so i dont care.. by sport to you mean afl? i dont follow that

5. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

By sport i meant, would you want to join a sporting team? What activities does your school have that you can join or help with? Some schools have drama class and put on plays, they don't just need actors and that, but people working on the sets.
    I think, if you found something to do at school, other than learn, it would help you to focus on other things that bitchy cows :)

6. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

Williamstown is cool. I used a laundromat there once. I only really know will, port melbourne and the city ...... so that's that :p I went to the williamstown library as well.

7. a_fiend

a_fiend Member

fuck another state,melbourne rocks. i live half in thornbury and half in epping.

8. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Epping Plaza had this shop that sold the best AFL stuff. I went there once and bought so much shit but then, i am a footy tragic :p

9. MeMilesAway

MeMilesAway Member

i feel that a number of you are way too close to me so i ask you now to stop. I HATE cricket. it deserves to be bombed. i dislike footy. but what i dislike most is men's field hockey--are you freak'n serious?

10. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

What's that winter sport when they use brooms to sweep in front of a big sliding round disc thing on ice? Goes to show you can make anything a sport these days.

11. Billie

Billie Member

I school has like massive productions once a year .. theyre awesome.. but willi high is sport orientated and they love their cricket and footy.. i just sit under a massive oak with mates and bask in the sunlight.. or we through a ball at eachother if we find one in the bushes.

12. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

So you do have friends at school and ones who care about you :) My advice is to concentrate on this. Instead of dreading going to school because these bitchy girls will be there, look forward to it because you will see your friends. Maybe you can plan some regular thing to do with them at school? These bitches are not worth worrying about, trust me. Focus on the positives and you will come to forget about these girls or not make them such an issue. Only you can make this happen.

If someone says something, stand up yourself and tell them to bugger off. Bitches and bullies only pick on those who they think are weaker and won't stand up for themselves. Don't let them win.

13. MeMilesAway

MeMilesAway Member

Tricks it's called Curling and it is an awesome sport indeed. It's like lawn bowls on ice. I absolutely love Canadians, most especially the mount-me police.

14. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

That's right. It's one of those more "interesting" sports but strangely, you can actually find yourself glued to the tv to watch it :p

15. Billie

Billie Member

Yeah My friends are awesome. We have planned to play bongos together this term..
    The bitches? I will always tell em to piss off, but if they come any closer.. iono, ill tell em there make up has run and theyll run of screaming into the toilets..

16. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

You know what Billie? You'll be fine, i know you will be. You have spirit and are a smart girl and with your sense of humour, you'll always find a way to smile. Just keep having guts :) and you'll beat all the negative things that come your way.

17. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Senior Member

Like niggers?

Ahahaha, I had to. Couldn't help myself :p.

I bet this gets deleted *cough*.

18. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

They're better than a dumb arse white boy with a big mouth :rolleyes:

19. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Senior Member

How do you know I'm white...? RACIST!